Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I just " GAVE NOTICE"

Mr.Havasu
    I've been working as the Office Manager at The Refuge for over a year now and it's time I get back into real estate. It's been a great place to work and a remarkable community, but working for Havasu wages is just to hard to make ends meet.
    The Boat is for sale and we are close to having to give up our home. That's just not the reason we moved here.
    Anyway, I have been a Real estate Broker for over 20 years in Southern Calif. and currenly hold a Brokers Lic. in Arizona & Calif. So it's time to get back to work. If any of you are thinking of investing in Havasu I would love to work with you.
    Like RD would say " I probably won't be on here as much because I have to get to work" or something like that.
    Right, I'll still be here.
    With any luck, we might be able to keep our boat
    Michele

spectratoad
    Good Luck in the real estate. It seems to be a good market to work right now after what I just paid a realtor about 5 months ago.

mbrown2
    Good luck with the new venture....make it work.....if you can live there and make money, that has got to be what most of us dream about.
    Just wish I could convince my company to open up that disaster recovery datacenter there that I could head up...

little rowe boat
    My wife and I have been looking and talking to realtors in Havasu for about a year and a half now. I just spoke with a realtor last week,she sent me a list and some pics. of some properties. When I received them I looked at them and wondered if she sent them to the correct person.

Essex502
    Michelle...we stopped by the Refuge Saturday and you weren't there...I guess that's why! Looked at lots but didn't commit and probably won't due to the fact that to build there it would cost us TWICE as much as building on another lot in LHC.
    Anyway...best of luck and we'll prolly see you in the future as we get closer to looking at our next property.

Mr.Havasu
    Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it.
    Essex502, Saturday was my one day off this week, I worked Sunday, sorry I missed you.
    I'd love to work with you and little row boat to help you find a place here. I think you'll find I live in the real world and will work hard to find the best deal for your situation. Let me know when & how I can assist you.
    Michele

CMABadseed
    warlock.....i'll be looking toward the end of summer, probably in september-ish. will defienitly keep you in mind...i'm really not in any position right now...but i will be hopefully i'll be able to get something going by then.

Mr.Havasu
    Originally posted by CMABadseed
    warlock.....i'll be looking toward the end of summer, probably in september-ish. will defienitly keep you in mind...i'm really not in any position right now...but i will be hopefully i'll be able to get something going by then.
    Thanks CMA, and good luck

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by warlock25
    Thanks CMA, and good luck
    Go for it !!!! I do a little Realestate stuff up here and make a few bucks from it !!!!! But down there its a gold mine from what ive seen on my last few trips there. Lets touch base when im there for the Heatwave and Eliminator Regatta.
    CK your PM. !!!!!
    God Luck ROCKIT MAN !!!!

Mr.Havasu
    Thanks Rock it man,
    I just check my PM (Check Yours)
    Talk to you soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast