Thread: Huntsville Alabama???

Coughlin's Law
    I need some help/advice/insight...
    I have some family that are relocating to Huntsville from Southern California this spring.
    My wife and I are considering heading out there as well. Life is California is more like running, than actually living. We looked in Phoenix, AZ, but realized it's basically just like Southern California except much hotter.
    After house hunting out there, we realized if we are really going to move out of state, then let's really make a drastic change and consider other states other than those that border California.
    I wondering if there are any board members that are from the Huntsville area that could offer us advice on where to buy/where not to buy.
    We've heard Madison County is very nice and the schools are excellent. We want to live in a community where the focus is on the children and famiy. We've heard Northern Alabama and the entire South for that matter is it. Is that true?
    Are there any California transplants on these boards that now live in Huntsville? How do you like it?
    Thanks in advance for any local insight.
    Coughlin

kc607
    Check East board.

likwidsukr
    I have family in Mobile. On the coast of the gulf but not up at Huntsville, Madison cty. Sorry no help but at least I replied!!

sorry dog
    I kinda like Mobile more, but they got problems with spear chunkers.
    Huntsville has a lot of natural scenery close by. I never lived there but I generally know most of the state. PM me if you want to know more.
    Desoto Falls at the damn:
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...&postid=595055