Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blower for sale..

BILLY.B
    Kuhl 671 polished blower for sale no snout. Cost is $800.00 bucks and if interested you can call 714-240-5719, and ask for Phil.

WILDERTHANU
    RAN INTO PHIL AT SUPERCROSS.....IN THE BATHROOM NO LESS. YOU KNOW HOW THAT LIGHT BEER GOES RIGHT THROUGH YOU. I THINK HE'S GONNA BE LOOKING TO PUT THE SMACKDOWN ON A FEW PEEPS THIS SEASON......

smalls
    Is it Phil DOH?

WILDERTHANU
    SMALLY........WHAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT.

flattie
    I ran into Phil out at Firebird for the World Finals, Man can he drink! I thought we drank alot in Wisconsin BOY WAS I WRONG

Done Flippin
    I understand this guy with the blower for sale is a real heavy drinker. I've seen this Focker blow buy our dock no more than 5 ft. away about 100mph. with a long neck between his legs and one is his hand giving my low key family the bird. We were all insulted and disgusted with his actions. Please watch out for this Alky!!!

BILLY.B
    Originally posted by Done Flippin
    I understand this guy with the blower for sale is a real heavy drinker. I've seen this Focker blow buy our dock no more than 5 ft. away about 100mph. with a long neck between his legs and one is his hand giving my low key family the bird. We were all insulted and disgusted with his actions. Please watch out for this Alky!!! He must of been driving someone else's boat if he ran by your dock at 100 mph. LORD knows his won't do that kinda speed. And are you sure it wasn't a "SHORT NECK" you saw between his legs

FlatStupid
    Nice Billy Im lookin to get Blown and no worries about me! Must be that Montana thing. Here I come up north and broke!! Hope you"re on the second color

FlatStupid
    One moe thing! Freds says you So Cal boys paint BITCHIN!!!!!

PGG
    DONE FLIPPIN,
    AT LEAST MY BOAT WILL DO 100MPH.... NEXT TIME WATCH OUT, THAT LONG NECK WILL BE UP SIDE YOUR HEAD WHEN IT ACCIDENTLEY FLIES OUT OF MY HAND @ 100MPH++++++ :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    PGG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast