Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressor impeller (good ? bad ?)

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by LVjetboy
    Hmmm...must've been wind drag from those towel racks slowin' him down...
    now you know i couldnt resist anymore with the towel rack comments......mr. luxurious.....speaking of which, we dont hear too much about your overpriced ride lately. Are you settling for just hitting the triple mark or what? Maybe your just too overwhelmed being the jetboat boards engineer of choice??
    If my boat doesnt sell, looks to be a 454 in the works with a little bottom adjustment....then we might just see a bit more...towel racks and all!
    CHET

hey chet are you plannin on drinkin some coldies this summer in the west?
    there are plenty of events going on this year!

77charger
    Originally posted by toddnjuzz
    hey chet are you plannin on drinkin some coldies this summer in the west?
    there are plenty of events going on this year! From the last pic i saw of his boat he has already started the fenders seem to do a good job of holding them. beer rest and towel racks what more chet?

LVjetboy
    "Are you settling for just hitting the triple mark or what?"
    Actually, yes I am. I can say from an honest gut feeling that 100 mph is overkill for a lake jet....more than enough. As in borderline you wanna kill yourself soon? Ask others who've been there. But...triple digits may be compromised when I add the extra 80+ lbs of stereo gear to the back end. So I'm looking for more to keep those triple digits. With a true lake jet.
    "If my boat doesnt sell, looks to be a 454 in the works with a little bottom adjustment....then we might just see a bit more...towel racks and all!"
    That 522 cuin(?) with 700 hp you had seems better than a 454 with a little bottom adjustment. If you decide to keep the jet and make it go 100 mph, then more power to ya!
    jer

565edge
    Originally posted by HBjet
    bluethunder... have you seen my questions for you? I hope you can answer them. Feel free to send me a private message if you like. I would really like to know. Thanks
    HBjet (Randy)
    Hey hbjet why dont you give it up already!You spew the same old shit.He probally doesnt have time for chump change like yourself.He has flown upside down faster than you will ever go.My hats off to frank.Hes been tossed around in a couple of boats and flipped one.He is still here doing what he does best.Congrats.So hbjet how is your tuna clipper doing.AS i have said before i will refill as many nos bottles of yours as it takes for you to finally go for a swim.So let me know.

HBjet
    Originally posted by 565edge
    Hey hbjet why dont you give it up already!You spew the same old shit.He probally doesnt have time for chump change like yourself.He has flown upside down faster than you will ever go.My hats off to frank.Hes been tossed around in a couple of boats and flipped one.He is still here doing what he does best.Congrats.So hbjet how is your tuna clipper doing.AS i have said before i will refill as many nos bottles of yours as it takes for you to finally go for a swim.So let me know.
    There you have your typical 565edge post.
    Hey, I had an honest question for Frank. I have never had any beefs with him, so where would you think I'm trying to start anything? He is an honest professional racer, and I'm asking an honest question. I only expect an honest answer. If he doesn't want to answer me, and thinks I'm chump change, then I would hope he would say so. At least I would know he read my question.
    565, can you please quote the shit I was spewing in my post to Frank?
    Everything is good here.... how is that teal checker board doing? Can you keep that Ass Hander running more then a few seconds? Shit, can you get it to start?
    One more thing, I don't think a guy like Frank would want you as a fan or supporter since you practially wish for me to have a terrible accident with my boat which would result in serious injury or death. I have lost enough friends to the sport of drag boat racing, one even at the same race Frank had his accident. I find it disturbing that you can praise the bravery of Frank who has cheated death in his race boat, and in the next sentence hope for a tragic accident for another boater whether you like them or not.
    HBjet

565edge
    There you have your typical 565edge post.
    Hey, I had an honest question for Frank. I have never had any beefs with him, so where would you think I'm trying to start anything? He is an honest professional racer, and I'm asking an honest question. I only expect an honest answer. If he doesn't want to answer me, and thinks I'm chump change, then I would hope he would say so. At least I would know he read my question.
    565, can you please quote the shit I was spewing in my post to Frank?
    Everything is good here.... how is that teal checker board doing? Can you keep that Ass Hander running more then a few seconds? Shit, can you get it to start?
    One more thing, I don't think a guy like Frank would want you as a fan or supporter since you practially wish for me to have a terrible accident with my boat which would result in serious injury or death. I have lost enough friends to the sport of drag boat racing, one even at the same race Frank had his accident. I find it disturbing that you can praise the bravery of Frank who has cheated death in his race boat, and in the next sentence hope for a tragic accident for another boater whether you like them or not.
    HBjet
    Never said i wanted to see you get hurt:yuk: .The green teal checkers are still there.And my offer still stands!I love this pic.

bluethunder
    HB Jet, Not quite sure why the boat goes so fast. I think that it is a combination of 3 things. The boat is a Tom Papp Slealth{both boats}, they both have aggressor pumps, this boat now has a Keith Black motor at 142 MPh, the other boat had a Big Block Chevy and the fastest it went was 139MPH. {the one that blew over in Bakersfield at 135MPH}. Tom Papp checks the pump after every round at the races. So this can be another reason why the boat runs so good, as well as the pump staying together. (Hate to sound like a cheer leader RAH RAH RAH but I can only speak from my experience}.
    The reason I did not respond earlier is because I can't type and had to get my wife Brenda to type for me. I know how to get the computer on and off and how to get from my favorites.
    Frank E Nagore
    Bluethunder

HBjet
    Originally posted by bluethunder
    HB Jet, Not quite sure why the boat goes so fast. I think that it is a combination of 3 things. The boat is a Tom Papp Slealth{both boats}, they both have aggressor pumps, this boat now has a Keith Black motor at 142 MPh, the other boat had a Big Block Chevy and the fastest it went was 139MPH. {the one that blew over in Bakersfield at 135MPH}. Tom Papp checks the pump after every round at the races. So this can be another reason why the boat runs so good, as well as the pump staying together. (Hate to sound like a cheer leader RAH RAH RAH but I can only speak from my experience}.
    The reason I did not respond earlier is because I can't type and had to get my wife Brenda to type for me. I know how to get the computer on and off and how to get from my favorites.
    Frank E Nagore
    Bluethunder
    Thanks for the reply, and those are some good numbers! I wasn't at the race when you crashed at Ming, but I have some photo's of the aftermath a friend emailed me. Let me know if you want me to email them to you. Did you also run all Aggressor with that boat?
    HBjet

pops1
    Thanks for the reply, and those are some good numbers! I wasn't at the race when you crashed at Ming, but I have some photo's of the aftermath a friend emailed me. Let me know if you want me to email them to you. Did you also run all Aggressor with that boat?
    HBjet Why would anyone want aftermath Photo's -You know the what why and go forward! You are a "Legend" on this board and thats why we will not Loan you a Impeller to try ,run or otherwise. I don't want the same support you give to Jack to happen to us. Dave Aggressor :wink:

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast