Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lavey's Deck Goin' To the Show !!!

LaveyOne

BoatFloating
    I know I'll catch sh#t for this but what I see is not that impressive. I'll save judgement until I see it tomorrow at the show. Some of the things I see that I don't like is the drivers area, what is with the slot for you feet? and the handicap grab handle? The front seats don't look very wide to lay back as your driving. But it's hard to tell from pics. I look at it tomorrow and really see. Don't flame this is just my .02

OutCole'd
    After seeing these pics, I am glad I did not wait for it. Nice looking boat and all, I just like the two forward facing seats like the New Conquest & The Magic.

race1jeep
    Hey Boat Floating. When are you going to break loose with all of that stereo equipment in your boat for me, then sell that thing. You know, all that weight is slowing you down 5-6 mph.

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by race1jeep
    Hey Boat Floating. When are you going to break loose with all of that stereo equipment in your boat for me, then sell that thing. You know, all that weight is slowing you down 5-6 mph.
    Good to see you online. When you going to Glamis again? I think we might go Presidents. Anytime you need some stereo stuff let me know.

race1jeep
    I am looking into the stereo upgrade right now. As far as Glamis goes, we made it out over Thanksgiving, and that has been the only trip. All these toys in the garage and I have only used them 1 times this season. I need your number, I am ready for amps and subs for the boat.
    Rex

BoatFloating
    Originally posted by race1jeep
    I am looking into the stereo upgrade right now. As far as Glamis goes, we made it out over Thanksgiving, and that has been the only trip. All these toys in the garage and I have only used them 1 times this season. I need your number, I am ready for amps and subs for the boat.
    Rex
    I sent it over to you in a PM. I'm here to help....

BADBLOWN572
    I think that the Lavey looks decent. The one thing that I would hate are the extended toggle switches immediately to the right of the drivers shoulder. It makes it look like a production boat instead of a custom. I would also be concerned about using the throttle and hitting one of the toggles and turning on something that I did not want to hit.

JetBoatRich
    Great looking boat, nice job
    This smiley is to coolhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/1/1_4_32.gif

mbrown2
    Very pretty boat...would expect nothing less from Lavey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast