Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitter Boat Builders @ L.A. boat show

CEO
    It was comical. More than one of the builders there were upset on how "DCBs " Display area was set up! Why, because DCBs area was the shit, it looked awesome. And instead of thinking of something different for their own, they all looked the same. Charlies Co. did the work there and it was over the top great. Scott and I were crusing all over the convention center and there were a group of people here and there, but the hang was by the DCB area and the bar was right there. Great Combo. I think all the hot boaters were there also. Many of new people I met were great.

Kahuna
    DCB was the best display by far.

Kilrtoy
    Who was complaining....

schiada96
    I don't think that the DCB had the best rigged boat at the show , did you see the burgndy 21 ft river cruser at Schiada. It was a far and above better done boat than anything else at the show. And I'm not being partial because I own one.

JetBoatRich
    Lets see some pictures

schiada96
    I took 80 of them I'm working on it.

FRANK THE TANK
    The bar by the DCB booth was the spot. And it didn't hurt that they were conveniently located by the bathrooms. What more could we ask for? And they had music and cool lights. They won hands down for booth set up..... My .02.....

THOR
    How much are the new Schiada's going for? Round numbers?
    thanks
    THOR (Always loved the Schiadas)
    Originally posted by schiada96
    I don't think that the DCB had the best rigged boat at the show , did you see the burgndy 21 ft river cruser at Schiada. It was a far and above better done boat than anything else at the show. And I'm not being partial because I own one.

LASERRAY
    Originally posted by schiada96
    I don't think that the DCB had the best rigged boat at the show , did you see the burgndy 21 ft river cruser at Schiada. It was a far and above better done boat than anything else at the show. And I'm not being partial because I own one. That boat was awesome(Schiada). It was definitely In my top five if not my favorite boat at the show.

riverliver
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Who was complaining....
    That boat (Schiada)was a show piece.... And Charlie did a great job for DCB.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast