Thread: Lake Mead/ Mohave Willow Beach Easter 2004

Jeffery Fry
    Hi all, Banzai Fry here! GOing to go to Mead and MOhave with a few friends on Easter weekend. Going to go down to Willow Beach on Friday and go up the the hot springs. Sat and SUn day on Lake Mead. Anyone that is interested in joining let me know or post here. Id like to get a group of boats and people, friends to go!
    Let me know so i can plan accordingly!
    Banzai Fry
    Official Voice of the NJBA Radio Network!
    Banzai as you saw it last.
    Banzai New Look Coming Soon! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...28DCP_0717.JPG

burtandnancy
    Willow and Mohave are going to be the places to be this year unless mother nature can fill Lake Powell and Lake Mead real fast. Easter usually kicks off the good weather along the Colorado.
    Are you related to the infamous Ed Fry?

BonzaiFry
    Hi Burt,
    That I am! How are you and Nancy? Im coming up Friday to take care of some DMV paperwork and then coming back home. Hopefully i can get the ole SKV into the paint shop so i can have it all nice looking for easter. Also so i can pull up next to all those fine Hallets. Dad told me that i cant park Bonzai near him anytime soon until its painted. Doesnt want to be embaressed around all the Hallet Folk lol.

ACCEPTENCE
    Do we know exactly how many vertical feet low Lake Mead is from it's normal leval???
    Thanks, Greg

burtandnancy
    Ninetyone (91) at the end of December. 101 at Powell. Pray for about 40' of wet snow pack in the rockies...