Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supercross San Diego

Caribbean Jet
    I was in Mammoth and wasn't able to make the Supercross race. Who won, I heard that it was a wild place to be inside and out?

HighRoller
    Chad Reed won. Some other dude in the 125's drove off the track and got killed. Kind of a bummer.

betty boop
    not to totally change the subject - but did anyone hear about the condition of that Deegan guy at the XGames??? I saw the crash but never did hear anything about his injuries...

NOTALENT
    DEEGAN...Damn that was awesome..Ballsy as hell I might add..especially in the snow and over a 90ft jump..they said he broke his femur,wrist..and was alittle beat up...thats all I heard.

CMABadseed
    i heard both wristsand the femur.....gotta be tough to ride like that. gotta hurt to SNAP the largest bone in your body!

Caribbean Jet
    I watched Deagan take that fall after the long day of baording, that was wild. Kind of a bummer about the kid dieing at the races. I heard there were some hooligans after the races driving over cars in the parking lot with their lifted trucks.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by CMABadseed
    i heard both wristsand the femur.....gotta be tough to ride like that. gotta hurt to SNAP the largest bone in your body!
    He tried to push away from his bike when he could not complete the flip came straight down on his side:yuk:

hot_diggity_dog
    The Super cross accident was a tragedy.
    Supercross Accident (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...c;f=1;t=000596)
    HDD

BOBALOO
    HDD the supercross accident is a different one than my friend was in. Dave Williams was at VMC in Victorville when the accident occured.
    http://laotmx.com/images/dave_williams.jpg
    he raced every weekend at the tracks of So Cal and was in the Old Timers. This has devastated his family and extended family and we can only be reminded that he was doing the thing that he lived for.

hot_diggity_dog
    Originally posted by BOBALOO
    HDD the supercross accident is a different one than my friend was in. Dave Williams was at VMC in Victorville when the accident occured.
    http://laotmx.com/images/dave_williams.jpg
    he raced every weekend at the tracks of So Cal and was in the Old Timers. This has devastated his family and extended family and we can only be reminded that he was doing the thing that he lived for.
    Thanks for the clarification
    Sorry for your loss regarless.
    Glenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast