Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentines day

Ziggy
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    my mr. does not have a romantic bone in his body, every year I plan what we will do,,,and usually it is stress free for both of us. He loves full body massages, so every year, I buy a speacial aromatherapy oil, last year I bought a 1/2 dozen roses, and broke all the pedals off leading from the front door to the bedroom, I had him shower, I washed him with a special soap, candle lights in the room, with nice soft meditation music, I had two dozen chocolate covered strawberries for him 1/2 milk choco, 1/2 white choco. I even bought champagne. I had them sitting on beautiful crystal. He sat on the bed eating his strawberries and drinking, then I took the food and glass away, he enjoyed his massage and slept for 1/2 hr. We then went into the kitchen where his favoriate dinner was waiting, ate his dinner, rented his favoriate movie, and then tucked him into bed.
    I don't think men should be responsible for everything, sometimes it's nice to be treated special but both men and women feel this way. It's best to trade years with your wife if you are angry about them. This year have her plan something nice, next year, you do it. And don't try to out do her....tic for tack

From a mans point of veiw: It sure is nice to feel appreciated sometimes. (gee that sounds so vaguely familiar ) And you, MrsDrmr have found a fine way of doing just that.

topless
    Originally posted by Ziggy
    From a mans point of veiw: It sure is nice to feel appreciated sometimes. (gee that sounds so vaguely familiar ) And you, MrsDrmr have found a fine way of doing just that. Oh she forgot to say, and then he woke up and realized it was all a dream.

Ziggy
    Originally posted by topless
    Oh she forgot to say, and then he woke up and realized it was all a dream.
    Burst that bubble real quick didn't ya You funny girl Topless.:wink:

Angie
    For V-day this year, I asked my hubby to take me dirtbike riding for the w/e. Needless to say... he didn't hesitate when answering "yes".

XTRM22
    Hmm, Feb 14th is the second day of my Javalina hunt. I thought I was being damn considerate and romantic when I offered to take the Mrs along, but Noooo! Oh well I'll probably be ok for March 20th anyway, it's our anniversary and I'm taking her to Jamaica for a week.
    Chuck

Drunk tank
    Thank god all my relationships end either before or begin after vday...

locogringo
    try cooking a meal for her that night. That wins tons of points in and out of bed.

MsDrmr
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    that is so nice.. I love it.. your the bomb girlie.. (want to get married J/K)
    If I did'nt have a mr sure what the h*ll, thanks I think my mr is pretty lucky

MsDrmr
    Originally posted by Ziggy
    From a mans point of veiw: It sure is nice to feel appreciated sometimes. (gee that sounds so vaguely familiar ) And you, MrsDrmr have found a fine way of doing just that.
    Thanks Ziggy, I think my mr deserves to be appreciated, and sometimes, there just should not have to be a holiday for either side to show it. We as humans (especially married) just take for granted that our spouse will be there and we don't have to be romanced or shown special attention, but I think Valentines is a day set aside to remind everyone not to take our loved ones for granted. just my .02

topless
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    Thanks Ziggy, I think my mr deserves to be appreciated, and sometimes, there just should not have to be a holiday for either side to show it. We as humans (especially married) just take for granted that our spouse will be there and we don't have to be romanced or shown special attention, but I think Valentines is a day set aside to remind everyone not to take our loved ones for granted. just my .02 Oh miss smartie pants, stop being right all the time!:yuk: j/k

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast