Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyramid Closed

75_Elim
    Originally posted by jackpunx
    aahhh Betty,.. yea.. Well boys.. looks like Jerry is our in.. Your gonna have to take one for the team son.
    You're asking for a lot here!! I swore to myself I'd never go back!! But I'm a team player and sometimes you have to jump on that grenade to save a few.
    Here's a pics from when I first darted and bagged her.
    http://www.usarak.army.mil/1501/News...e-rocket-1.jpg

eliminatedsprinter
    All kidding aside, it sucks that they are shutting down our Namesake lake. I've seen far too many temporary shutdowns last much longer than they say they will. If pyramid is shut down during the season can you imagine how jammed up BV and Piru will be, esp on the weekends.
    The state has just announced that it plans to raise camping and day use fees and more than double the launch fees at state run lakes. Now this with Pyramid. This is not good.:yuk:

MudPumper
    Any chance we might see the creation of the Castaic Posse?????

NOTALENT
    I think it bull crap..I natural lake..And they have the right to say that we cant use it...Screw that..Damn freakin a holes.

eliminatedsprinter
    Originally posted by MudPumper
    Any chance we might see the creation of the Castaic Posse?????
    Not unless they get rid of their stupid hyper-regulation. It's no fun hot boating while being watched the whole time by a cop with binocs and a radar gun 35 mph what a joke, on most days that's just the right speed to make sure you land right in the middle of the troughs in the chop and insure maximum hullslap.:burningm: And god forbid you should bring a beer or 2 out with you.....Piru Posse or BV posse would be better than boating at San Quinton, er, I mean Castiac on a regular basis.....

75_Elim
    As with all California politics, it's going to come down to cash. And at this point the state isn't in a position to lose revenue. So I'm betting this closer will be short and sweet. Hell, the fees have now been paid by the Pyramid Authority. They'll get a slap on the wrist and the lake will be open in a week or two.....Just watch.

gigamurph
    Originally posted by MudPumper
    Any chance we might see the creation of the Castaic Posse????? If I may presume to be so bold that you f**kers give a s**t about my .02 worth, but with all the rules contrary to fun at Castaic, I think "Piru Posse" doesn't sound too bad. Temporarily anyway! Can I join?

Flying Tiger
    Most the past operators have been pretty bad.
    I actually knew one of the operators about 10 years ago.
    Never cleaned the restrooms, did little or no maintenance to the entire vicinity.
    His only goal was to get laid by the high school girls that worked the toll booth.
    He was very successful at that,,
    ,,, And the rest of us got screwed too.

75_Elim
    Originally posted by Flying Tiger
    Most the past operators have been pretty bad.
    I actually knew one of the operators about 10 years ago.
    Never cleaned the restrooms, did little or no maintenance to the entire vicinity.
    His only goal was to get laid by the high school girls that worked the toll booth.
    He was very successful at that,,
    ,,, And the rest of us got screwed too.
    So what you're saying is Everyone was getting screwed!!!
    Now I really want to get that job

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12