Thread: Portland Poker Run (entry Forms)

P P R
    Portland poker run entry forms are available now ! Call the PPR @ (503) 793-2164 for more info.

Rock-it man
    Originally posted by P P R
    Portland poker run entry forms are available now ! Call the PPR @ (503) 793-2164 for more info.
    Do I get a discount for three !!!!! Boats
    Hey !!! guys Ive been to three of these and its considered the best on the West Coast !!!! A great time !!!! Dont miss this one !!
    Recomended by ROCKIT MAN

P P R
    Wayne, thanks for the good word. Maybe this year we will get a better showing of socal boats? I hear their may be a few fast ones.

Rock-it man
    Wayne, thanks for the good word. Maybe this year we will get a better showing of socal boats? I hear their may be a few fast ones.
    Oh !!!!! Think I just screwed up !!! on second thought -- you guys just forget the Portland Poker Run seeing how Im the fastest there !!!!!! I dont want to have anyone there that can go over lets say 110 mph !!!!! hehehe !!! that way im assured of at least two trophys besides its way too cold for those California wanna be HOT BOATS !!!!! and there afraid id just send them home with there tails between there legs !!!! and that goes for those (Washington) washed up boats too !!!
    Im ready to ROCK !!!!!! so any takers !!!!!!!!!
    ROCKIT MAN

HP350SC
    Nope, there's nothing fast down there. Bunch of turds...they're used to running around in mud puddles, probably break before they completed the scenic 80 mile run. And besides, there's only enough naked women to go around...

P P R
    With you two guys on my side, we are sure to get some socal boats up here.

Rock-it man
    With you two guys on my side, we are sure to get some socal boats up here.
    Im just looking out for myself !!!!! hehehe !!! Do you need to know how to spell my name for my two trophys !!!!!! hehehe !
    its(( ROCKIT MAN)) !!!!!