Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Saturday (31) before Super Bowl Catalina Run

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    Any one game for a pre Super Bowl Party run to Catalina. The saturday before super bowl (January 31). Lets do this

BOBALOO
    Hey Mel, I guess the impeller fixed it. Good to see that you guys were able to make it out there. Man, you're a die hard when it comes to boating. Let me know when you guys are goin to the small blue B/C I am not sure I want to take my little boat in the ocean. WTF was up with the 15, you were crazy takin the 91 home. the 60 was flyin.

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Mel,
    Let me work something out...I just might make this trip. Will not know until this weekend...

Three Days Only
    If my engines are in, I would love to join you guys. We normally launch out of Long Beach. Maybe we can meet in between. That is if it is cool that I run with you guys.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    HL sounds good, what do need me to write you a trip slip
    Three Days, hope you can join us it should be nice if the weather holds out

Havasu Luvr
    Originally posted by SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    HL sounds good, what do need me to write you a trip slip
    Three Days, hope you can join us it should be nice if the weather holds out
    Mel, this boy does NOT need a "Kitchen Pass"...
    3 Days.....you are more then welcome to come along...the more the merrier....besides, it's kinda nice to take Avalon's Harbor Master by storm
    PS. Mel, you ready for the 13 Feb Polar Bear Poker Run?

Three Days Only
    Sounds good, I will no more about whats going on with my boat today. From what I have been told next weekend should be good. What ramp do you launch from?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    HL Feb trip sounds good, I will be there
    3days we launch out of the newport dunes

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
    HL, I think my wing man will have to get his trip slip sign or maybe I can forge it for him

Three Days Only
    Im not going to make this trip. There's alot more work involved in my boat then I was anticapating. It will be ready for sure the following weekend, but we will testing on freshwater more then likely to get the setup correct. Then there's the Miami Boat Show the following week. The next weekend will be good and after being in boating paradise I will be ready to roll for sure. I will PM you guys when we get back and set something up. I would like to hook up with you guys since you go out alot. Theres just too many people scared of getting there boats salty. It also gets real boring going by yourself all the time. Plus your always safer in numbers if something goes wrong with one of the boats.
    3DO

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast