Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: anyone else in sales notice......

MsDrmr
    Is there anyone else in sales notice that Monday's are paticularly bad days for sales.
    It makes the day go so slow, and today everyone seems angry,,whats up with that?

welk2party
    Yes they do. Friday is useless too.

Skullinator
    This is why i only work on tuesday - Thusday

mirvin
    I don't work in sales but I can verify that averyone is angry today WTF??

Chase
    Yeah, things are pretty quiet here today as well. I have not discovered that too many people are angry though.
    I have had too much time to think about stuff, and have pretty much decided to upgrade the sound system in my truck....that is what happens when a guy has time to think...it only costs money.

MsDrmr
    Originally posted by Chase
    Yeah, things are pretty quiet here today as well. I have not discovered that too many people are angry though.
    I have had too much time to think about stuff, and have pretty much decided to upgrade the sound system in my truck....that is what happens when a guy has time to think...it only costs money.
    It gets worse than that, I am sitting here with time on my hands too and let me tell you, I can spend money quicky, within the last half hour, I am tiling the floors of the downstairs, painting the outside of the house, buying a roll-up garage door w/ opener, painting the inside of the house (downstairs), relandscaping the front yard, buying the Mr his f250 diesel, and mentally buying my new wardrobe for our cruise in May. (depending on your sound-system,,,,,I may have you beat.

NOTALENT
    Im in sales..but Mondays are our best days...Thats where I get my bonus...lol.. I love mondays..wht type of sales are u in? I work for ATK ENgines.. But yeah on fridays are real slow for me. I spent 2000.00 dollars one day for a digital camera..clothes and a video camera..lol because I was bored..I regret buying all of it afterwards.

Ziggy
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    everyone seems angry,,whats up with that?
    This seems to be a normal day in beautiful Southern California. When is the last time a stranger was friendly to you.....ie, has anyone you don't know waved to you in a hello type of manner recently?? Unfortunetely, I'd doubt it

topless
    I laugh when I get the rude ones. They make themselves look like idiots.

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by topless
    I laugh when I get the rude ones. They make themselves look like idiots.
    Yes, they do.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast