Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lavey And Htm Deck Boats

LAVEYSABRE575
    did anybody see the lavey deck boat or the HTM deck boat, what did you think. Im headed out thursday cant wait...derek

hot_diggity_dog
    Originally posted by LAVEYSABRE575
    did anybody see the lavey deck boat or the HTM deck boat, what did you think. Im headed out thursday cant wait...derek
    I'm in the process of doing a Deck boat only photo preview on Riverratlife.com (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...ultimatebb.cgi) I should have it up soon!
    HDD

***boatfuture
    Ya they booth looked pretty good, I think that the HTM is a great looking one, Lea did an awesome job..

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
    I'm in the process of doing a Deck boat only photo preview on Riverratlife.com (http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/b...ultimatebb.cgi) I should have it up soon!
    HDD
    I am looking forward to seeing this. There are a lot of cool deck boats out there. For me, it is definately about the interior layout.

hot_diggity_dog
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    I am looking forward to seeing this. There are a lot of cool deck boats out there. For me, it is definately about the interior layout.
    It's going to take me a few hours. I have numerous Production boats like Crownline, Larson etc. and all of the other's.
    26, 28, & 34 Advantage, HTM, E-Ticket, Ultra, The Nordic mod V-hull, Hallet, Comander, Lavey, Magic, Conquest. to name a few. So stay tuned I'm working on it!
    HDD

Boozer
    I just got back from the show.
    I thought the HTM and Lavey were both incredibly ugly. The Lavey looks as aerodynamic as a carton of cigarettes.
    If I were to spend the coin on a deck boat I would buy an E-Ticket. Look down the side of an E-Ticket then look down the side of their competitors. The E-Ticket is by far the straightest smoothest hull you are going to see at the show.
    I spent about an Hour talking to Larry at E-Ticket. He told me the boats are completely built by him and his patrener ONLY. He said he has "chicos" Who do the lamination for him but other then that everything else is custom fabricated by him for the boat.
    Also, The E-Ticket is one hell of a deal. You can get it with a single 496 for 85K including trailer, gaffrigs, the works. You can get it with twin mags for about 110-120. They seem to be pretty negotiable.

MagicMtnDan
    I'm not a deckboat expert but Lavey Craft's d-boat reminded me of the Advantage which doesn't do anything for me. It didn't compare to the Magic or Conquest in my opinion.

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by Boozer
    I thought the HTM and Lavey were both incredibly ugly. The Lavey looks as aerodynamic as a carton of cigarettes.
    I could not agree more.

boxscore
    I've been looking forward for months now to check out Lavey's finished deck. Hmmmph... Deck boats are a tough market, and that one just doesn't set itself apart. I expected more from the bro's at Lavey. Appearance-wise, Magic and Conquest still take the cake. But ya know, Lavey still is gonna build it top shelf.

OutCole'd
    I just like the way the new Top Cat 2 and the Magic have the two forward facing seats. If I want to go to the lake for a guys trip, they just seem to make more sense.
    Every other manufacturer I checked out had the same old bench type front seat that does nothing for me.
    Just my .02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast