Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F-26 on Boat Trader

BoatFloating
    I saw that boat head North on the 15 fwy by Lake Elsinore.

Kilrtoy
    That boat brand new had to be in the neighborhood of 125Plus. So now with 20 hours its 75k.
    I give whats wrong with it.
    I dont see a 50K loss........

roln 20s
    my guess is the owner put down a bunch of $$$$$ up front, and just wants to get out of it. It was originally listed at 85K I believe and is still going down. I'll take it for 65K and then get it repainted.
    PS- that thing needs a triple axle trailer
    Roln 20s

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by roln 20s
    my guess is the owner put down a bunch of $$$$$ up front, and just wants to get out of it. It was originally listed at 85K I believe and is still going down. I'll take it for 65K and then get it repainted.
    PS- that thing needs a triple axle trailer
    Roln 20s
    do it, We can get a deal on paint through "X-FACTOR" ......Actually not a bad Idea! But as a "garage-Tech" painter...I would think a painted boat would be VERY stressfull! you would be constantly worried about rock chips from trailering, Docks, sandy feet, ect. It could look awesome, but not very user friendly. I did paint a friends boat about 7 years ago, It stills looks good, But it doesnt hold up like gell....and a side note, EXPECT to spend some outrageous dollars to paint something that large! I already have 1000.00 into the paint for the new golfcart and I haven't even started clearing yet! House of kolor is blinging dollars!

mbrown2
    Actually, I like the Lakers, and for that price you can't beat it. I would buy it and leave the colors....hop up the motor (Quad)...and run that way...
    Heck when you get ready to sell, you won't lose your ass, the other guy already did.....and maybe Yellow and Purple will back in style by the time you get ready to sell it....all you need is a couple of Laker Championships and everyone will be pimping gold and purple again.

Havasu Cig
    My Cig is painted with Imron, and it is some very hardy stuff. A lot of boats not built on the west coast are painted, and they hold up fine.
    If I was going to buy a west Coast boat again I would order it in white and then have it painted. IMO you can do much more with paint, and it looks better.

mbrown2
    This ones painted and the paint was not coming off as it walked away from me...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...010016-med.JPG

bigq
    Are you guys thinking that it has a teague motor in it? The drive is a Teague platinum drive.

mbrown2
    Originally posted by bigq
    Are you guys thinking that it has a teague motor in it? The drive is a Teague platinum drive.
    I don't know, but I don't remember Teague marketing a 572 engine package....I thought it might be a 572 built by somebody that was not a big name.

HighRoller
    I don't think they make a 572 either. How could that guy smoke you MB2? He has one less engine and three feet more boat!! Time to take them wackas off and send em to the hop-up-shop! What is he running for power to turn that #6?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast