Thread: Swim Platform?

LAST DANCE
    HELP! I JUST MOVED TO LAKE HAVASU AND WOULD LIKE A SWIM PLATFORM FOR MY 2001 CROWNLINE 266LTD. I HAVE SURFED THE INTERNET WITH NO LUCK... I WOULD LIKE THE TUBE ALUMINIUM KIND IF POSSIABLE..... IF YOU KNOW OF A METAL FABRICATION SHOP THAT HAS OR CAN MAKE THEM...LET ME KNOW.

Chase
    Caps lock, man it is like you are yelling

mirvin
    That's funny Captain Tornado!! Howcome I'm the only one keeping the Capt Tornado thing alive???
    Anyway, last dance, if you want a nice one check out Dana Marine. They make some sick stuff.
    I saw one on ebay the other day but it was fiberglass off of a ski boat. One piece.
    Mirvin

Ziggy
    Hope you aren't planning on "teak surfin" that bad boy.. we got enough bad press for CO poisenings in Havasu.
    Not aware of anyone making those out there---maybe Havasu Barney can help point ya, but you better hurry.

spectras only
    Go to direct links on this website and look up extreme marine performance accessories .They have powdercoated swimsteps.

gnarley
    Originally posted by LAST DANCE
    HELP! I JUST MOVED TO LAKE HAVASU AND WOULD LIKE A SWIM PLATFORM FOR MY 2001 CROWNLINE 266LTD. I HAVE SURFED THE INTERNET WITH NO LUCK... I WOULD LIKE THE TUBE ALUMINIUM KIND IF POSSIABLE..... IF YOU KNOW OF A METAL FABRICATION SHOP THAT HAS OR CAN MAKE THEM...LET ME KNOW.
    There is a Crownline Forum (http://crownline.com/ownersclub/guest.html) . I would suggest going there and asking other owners what they did and where they bought theirs.

h2oski2fast
    Last Dance Check your Personal Messages (PM).

LAST DANCE
    THANKS.. ( O I better turn the CAPS off) h2oski2fast your a great help, thats the kind of info I needed... And I will try the Crowline form again... have a good 1..