Thread: What did you people think of Eclipse Boats?

bigq
    I saw they had a cat and a V. I saw the cat when he was tooling the bottom and never saw the top. I thought it look pretty good. I guess it was kinda small compared to others there. Any opinions?

TOBTEK
    MAN....I hate to be the 1st to bag on it and them. So, I will politley just say I dont care for there tunnel. A old friend of mine has one of the first if not the very first one....maybe the only one????? he has nothing but problems with it! I know he wishes he had NEVER bought it or had dealings with them. sorry...

UnionJack
    I would rather have an HTM then one of those.... did you see that they were woking on there trailer at the shoe......NICE

CMABadseed
    I saw their 24' tunnel at WCRM in august with the aftermath of a motor so hot it cooked the exhaust hose and the powdercoat on the headers. NO paint on the drive either. it's got odd lines to put it lightly. but as long as it keeps the water on the right side of thing i guess it'll work.

bigq
    Originally posted by UnionJack
    I would rather have an HTM then one of those.... did you see that they were woking on there trailer at the shoe......NICE
    Didn't see that, but the lines are different than any other cat that is for sure. I would say it was unique.
    BTW did you see that HTM was still working on a boat at the show.
    no worries TOBTEK someone had to be first. Wasn't someone that use to be at DCB rig those boats?

Kilrtoy
    GOD DAMN UGLY
    I passed by it and thought what the **** is that, then I realized.
    Maybe it is just before its time and we are confused, this could be the case......

CrazyHippy
    Not to rag on anyone, but Ultra was working on the interior of the Yellow Yacht (28' i think) in the back. What does that have to do w/ anything?
    The Eclipse boats appeared a little more "weathered" than anyone elses. Nicks, scrapes, FUBAR trailers etc...
    BJH