Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentines day

carbonmarine
    I fugg'in hate Valentines Day... it's like new years everywhere .... i.e.. no tables, fixed menus... people, lines, traffic everywhere...
    ** Its like Tax day.... Mandatory !!!
    Also, If you dont do it, that means your a big fat, lazy loooooser and you get ANY pussy for the rest of the month ! ....
    ** The whole situation stinks ! Its a fleeecing...
    Never once has a gal I have dated or my firends have dated that I heard taken it upon themselves for the planning, etc... It's like The xmas, b day what have you done for me lately senario......
    Who else feels the same way... **** it ! ...I am out of town on business that weekend... !!
    Rick32

MRS FLYIN VEE
    :yuk: party pooper it is a day to show the one you love you have more to give her.. maybe switch the role to her. tell her it is her turn to do all the planning.. maybe it will help.. sorry to hear you don't like it. but give the role switch.. and see what happens. just my 2cents.

MsDrmr
    my mr. does not have a romantic bone in his body, every year I plan what we will do,,,and usually it is stress free for both of us. He loves full body massages, so every year, I buy a speacial aromatherapy oil, last year I bought a 1/2 dozen roses, and broke all the pedals off leading from the front door to the bedroom, I had him shower, I washed him with a special soap, candle lights in the room, with nice soft meditation music, I had two dozen chocolate covered strawberries for him 1/2 milk choco, 1/2 white choco. I even bought champagne. I had them sitting on beautiful crystal. He sat on the bed eating his strawberries and drinking, then I took the food and glass away, he enjoyed his massage and slept for 1/2 hr. We then went into the kitchen where his favoriate dinner was waiting, ate his dinner, rented his favoriate movie, and then tucked him into bed.
    I don't think men should be responsible for everything, sometimes it's nice to be treated special but both men and women feel this way. It's best to trade years with your wife if you are angry about them. This year have her plan something nice, next year, you do it. And don't try to out do her....tic for tack

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    my mr. does not have a romantic bone in his body, every year I plan what we will do,,,and usually it is stress free for both of us. He loves full body massages, so every year, I buy a speacial aromatherapy oil, last year I bought a 1/2 dozen roses, and broke all the pedals off leading from the front door to the bedroom, I had him shower, I washed him with a special soap, candle lights in the room, with nice soft meditation music, I had two dozen chocolate covered strawberries for him 1/2 milk choco, 1/2 white choco. I even bought champagne. I had them sitting on beautiful crystal. He sat on the bed eating his strawberries and drinking, then I took the food and glass away, he enjoyed his massage and slept for 1/2 hr. We then went into the kitchen where his favoriate dinner was waiting, ate his dinner, rented his favoriate movie, and then tucked him into bed.
    I don't think men should be responsible for everything, sometimes it's nice to be treated special but both men and women feel this way. It's best to trade years with your wife if you are angry about them. This year have her plan something nice, next year, you do it. And don't try to out do her....tic for tack
    that is so nice.. I love it.. your the bomb girlie.. (want to get married J/K)

mickeyfinn
    Ask Boozer or RD for a date...I hear they don't mind skipping the romantic stuff....

topless
    Well carbon, sounds like you'll be SOL on March 15th.

Kilrtoy
    Well carbon, sounds like you'll be SOL on March 15th
    What is March 15th
    and why
    Do the guys have to do everything on Valentines day,
    Why dont the women do something for us......
    Like lose weight or something.....

spectratoad
    Isn't March 15 (i thought the 22nd) Steak & BJ day for the guys??

topless
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    Well carbon, sounds like you'll be SOL on March 15th
    What is March 15th
    and why
    Do the guys have to do everything on Valentines day,
    Why dont the women do something for us......
    Like lose weight or something..... OOps sorry, I meant March 20th. (for some its every day) Heres the linkMens Holiday (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showth...threadid=28964)

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    its just another day to get yelled at for buying the wrong thing so don't buy anything and you'll still get yelled at.. LOL!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast