Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DMV

eliminatedsprinter
    I sent my money for my reg in mid Nov. They cashed my check on Dec 2. Still no stickers. I called them on mon. They said they sent them out in mid Dec. They are sending me forms, so I can request replacements. Anyone else have this type of thing happen with their boat tags?

OutCole'd
    That kinda thin wouldnt happen to you if you owned a Cole.

dimarcobros
    I am not positive but can't you get them through AAA? I know when we go pay it at AAA we get the stickers on the spot.
    DMB

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by eliminatedsprinter
    I sent my money for my reg in mid Nov. They cashed my check on Dec 2. Still no stickers. I called them on mon. They said they sent them out in mid Dec. They are sending me forms, so I can request replacements. Anyone else have this type of thing happen with their boat tags?
    Steve, I checked when we got home from B.V. and I sent my check to the DMV on Dec. 17th they cashed it on Jan 2nd, still haven't gotten our stickers either. Granted your situation is a whole month before mine, but the same deal. Where is DMVQueen when we need her?

eliminatedsprinter
    Demarcobros
    That is what I should have done and next week I will take an hour and do just that, to get my replacement tags. Since mine was only $10 and the renewal came so early, I just sent them in. Mistake. Just think, some people, in one of our major political parties, want to give the DMV more things to bug us over and even want to put the same type of folks in charge of our health care. Go figure.

eliminatedsprinter
    Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    Steve, I checked when we got home from B.V. and I sent my check to the DMV on Dec. 17th they cashed it on Jan 2nd, still haven't gotten our stickers either. Granted your situation is a whole month before mine, but the same deal. Where is DMVQueen when we need her?
    Better give them a call.:frown:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Alright, just so I know for future, because that's what Cale said, can't you go to AAA to do it, I wasn't sure if they dealt with the 'boat issues'. If they do, then that's what we'll do next time too.

JetBoatRich
    I renewed through the internet, ever heard of it and received my sticker in a couple weeks.:yuk:

eliminatedsprinter
    Mrs L.L.
    They do and I should have. I did my title change through them.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    I renewed through the internet, ever heard of it and received my sticker in a couple weeks.:yuk:
    ALRIGHT SMARTASS!! That's enough out of you! Oh and wait, they want to take more of MY MONEY just to do it over the internet!!! FIGURES!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast