Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Posse formerly known as Pyramid...

jackpunx
    Tell it how it is Jer... Keep that pimp hand strong..

Jetdriver
    **** it! We shall buy the lake for ourselves! While all you whiney bitches sit in line at Lake Mistake or in the sweltering heat of the river. We shall be enjoy our own little spot on the water!! Wouldnt that be fun.

JetBoatRich
    Originally posted by Jetdriver
    **** it! We shall buy the lake for ourselves! While all you whiney bitches sit in line at Lake Mistake or in the sweltering heat of the river. We shall be enjoy our own little spot on the water!! Wouldnt that be fun.
    :idea: :idea: best one yet:idea: :idea:

jackpunx
    yea.. "Bad Burk".. and the gang callin shots..

Originally posted by Jetdriver
    So that would explain why nobody from the "Pyramid Posse" has signed up for the Freeboard Challenged event. Too much heat for you guys?

Jetdriver
    Oh shit here we go! You know and to think I was going to keep my Roostwear floaty when I sell the boat!

75_Elim
    Originally posted by roostwear
    So that would explain why nobody from the "Pyramid Posse" has signed up for the Freeboard Challenged event. Too much heat for you guys?
    It's not that...... Let's just say I'm endowed! when it comes to freeboard and Shawns boat.........Hell Shawns boat has a "PAAAANTHER JET" you don't want that kind of trouble

Jetdriver
    LOL! PAAAAAAAAANTHER JET!!!

Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    I don't think I was ever acutally initiated into the 'posse' anyhow, but don't tell them that!
    You have to show em (.)(.) to get in

eliminatedsprinter
    Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    Mandelon, I have to say I never felt like a 'pyramid posse' (don't let the posse know that), because I never hung with the posse at Pyramid, it's always been Buena Vista, so a name change wouldn't bother me! I don't think I was ever acutally initiated into the 'posse' anyhow, but don't tell them that!
    Now you no darn well that your'e not the only Raider fan in the Posse.
    The name is just a symbol from one place the O.G.s first started getting together. If Pyramid were to dry up and go away forever it still wouldn't be reason to change our name or make Jerry's shirt skockpile obsolete.
    It sounds to me like there are a couple of people out there who just want to take a few pot shots at us before they cave in and join the fun.
    P.S. Don't make fun of the fact that I said "darn" either, because I was saying it to a lady and we are a diverse and often family oriented group and our posts are seen or heard by women, children, and at least one farm animal....

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast