Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone know

MsDrmr
    Mr. and I sleep on a queen mattress,,, him being almost 7' we desperatly need a CA king size mattress..anyone know where we can get a resonably priced good mattress...I's desperate here

SoCal Power
    Try FurnitureForMe.com 909-529-4752
    Ask for Mike, tell 'em Dave Batista referred you.

little rowe boat
    Geez 7',please tell me he plays basketball.

MsDrmr
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    Geez 7',please tell me he plays basketball.
    Hey little, no he does'nt not coordinated enough, and three years ago he injured his leg playing street ball and ended up with "drop foot" So now he can't even play at all (poor fellow)

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I am vertically damned also 6'6". try an olympic queen. It will achieve the same goals without being wide enough for 4 people. Just a suggestion if sq.ft is a huge factor in your bedroom. I know simmons makes one!!!
    Omega
    p.s. I said vertically damned because it is awefully hard to find 36-38 inseam pants and it sucks walking around in high waters

MsDrmr
    Originally posted by OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I am vertically damned also 6'6". try an olympic queen. It will achieve the same goals without being wide enough for 4 people. Just a suggestion if sq.ft is a huge factor in your bedroom. I know simmons makes one!!!
    Omega
    p.s. I said vertically damned because it is awefully hard to find 36-38 inseam pants and it sucks walking around in high waters
    oh gosh I know, buying any cloths for him is a pain the butt, and he wont shop for himself. the sq ftg in our room is not an issue as we have a large bedroom suite. I thank you for the info though info is always welcome

NOTALENT
    I just went to sit in sleep about a month ago and bout a queen size bed for get the name but it was an off brand so it was cheaper..but it was alot more comfortbale then sealy or serta and has a lifetime wty...I paid 600.00 came with the basics two pillows, mattress pad..

mo
    Paramount Furniture
    Cal King for $1200 Cashmere Pillow top both sides.
    Best bed I've ever been in and that's a lot of beds
    (562) 633-0709

MsDrmr
    Originally posted by Bropb16
    I just went to sit in sleep about a month ago and bout a queen size bed for get the name but it was an off brand so it was cheaper..but it was alot more comfortbale then sealy or serta and has a lifetime wty...I paid 600.00 came with the basics two pillows, mattress pad..
    with me having restless leg syndrome, we need a pillow top mattress, and one that minimizes movement..how is yours?

HavasuDreamin'
    Originally posted by mrsdrmr
    with me having restless leg syndrome, we need a pillow top mattress, and one that minimizes movement..how is yours?
    Simmons. My wife worked for them, and Spring Air. She was in the industry for over 10 years. Without getting into too much detail, Simmons has a patent on individually pocketed coils which is what limits the movement. If movement is a major issue for you, go Simmons. You want a no flip mattress as well, but most of the mid - upper end beds are no flip anyway. Also make sure your frame has a good center support system.
    Keep in mind that with a King, you are going to get body impressions no matter which company you go with. All Kings get them. Good Luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast