Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No more LAdy threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    I feel like I am just a piece a meat, you lady's should be ashamed of yourself
    well it's a good thing..

NOTALENT
    NOt Very good...Its superb...beautiful...ggrrrrrrrr

MsDrmr
    didnt you realize that men are either a piece of meat or a cash supply....whats the matter with you men,,,ladies,,,we need to remind them of what they are good for

jackpunx
    THE HUSBAND SHOPPING CENTER!!
    Recently a "Husband Shopping Center" opened in Dallas, where women could go to choose a husband from among many men.
    It was laid out in five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended.
    The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man from that floor; If you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place, never to return.
    A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping center to find some husbands...
    First floor
    The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids." The women read the sign and said, "Well, that's better than not having a job, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.
    Second floor
    The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking." Hmmm, said the ladies. But, I wonder what's further up?
    Third floor
    This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework." Wow! Said the women. Very tempting, BUT, there's more further up! And up they went.
    Fourth floor
    This door had a sign saying "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak." Oh, mercy me. But just think! What must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.
    Fifth floor
    The sign on that door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are impossible to please. Goodbye."

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by Bropb16
    NOt Very good...Its superb...beautiful...ggrrrrrrrr
    now get one up in the ladies thread for us to view..

NOTALENT
    That would just defeat the purpose of me having to look at it...lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
    send it to me and I'll post it.. you won't even have to see it.. LOL!!

NOTALENT
    well since im at work and have none of me here cand do that...Maybe I will find one for y a...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    o.k thanks.. no pressure.. It's up to you.. But it would be nice to know who I'm talking to..

miller19j
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    here ya go babe.. not very good but it'll work i guess.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...564107-med.jpg
    Very Nice!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast