Thread: What Do You Guys Think Of My Finished Project

aztommy
    What do You Guys Think Of My finished Centurion

aztommy
    ditto

cyclone
    i dig it! looks very cool.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    definitely cool!!! the upholstery kicks @ss!!!
    Omega

timitunnel
    It looks great. What did it look like when you started.

Outstanding Tommy. Do you have any before pics? You're getting quite a knack for bringin boats back from the almost dead. That's #2 and counting. Now, let's go boating damnit.
    Oh yeah, who did those seats?

aztommy
    Ya lets go boating this weekend I would like to go Sun. Kachina did the seats floor and carpet for a grand not bad at all. Its # 3 first the wriedt than the kachina and now this one. Oh ya by the way you being into dirt bikes I work at premier motorsports on cave creek and greenway KTM Rules!!!! Let me know about this weekend or call me 480-430-5368

matt1
    Thats cool but Ive never seen an F pump jetavator on a C pump.

BigBoyToys
    Originally posted by matt1
    Thats cool but Ive never seen an F pump jetavator on a C pump.
    I don't think it's a F pump nor is it a C Pump. That pump looks like the one I have in my Syndicate....an old style Berkeley 12JI. The nozzle adjust (like a jetovator) cable comes through the pump on the rear right side. If you look closely at that pump you'll see that the Forward/Reverse bucket cable is FIXED to the bottom by the fin. The cable sleeve works the bucket by sliding on the fixed cable.

Oh yeah..........................I forgot about the Kachina. This one looks great and they did a nice job on the seats for ya. Price is pretty darned good considering they replaced the floor and carpet too. Hell I paid almost that much for two buckets and a bench.
    Probably can't go this weekend Tommy. I've got some pump pieces in getting worked. Don't think I'll get them back in time for the weekend. If by some chance I do though...............I'll give ya a shout. I have your digits.
    Love the KTMs but own a Yamaha. If I get up that way in my travels I'll have ta pester ya.
    I don't think it's a F pump nor is it a C Pump. That pump looks like the one I have in my Syndicate....an old style Berkeley 12JI. The nozzle adjust (like a jetovator) cable comes through the pump on the rear right side. If you look closely at that pump you'll see that the Forward/Reverse bucket cable is FIXED to the bottom by the fin. The cable sleeve works the bucket by sliding on the fixed cable.
    Lookee here, I learned something new today. I've never seen that before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast