Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many boats do you own?

CA Stu
    I currently have a 23' cuddy cabin, deep V boat. Bought it for the family lake trip action.
    Turns out, I would like a jet boat or something like that for River runs and for the shallower areas like by the AVI, up by Laughlin or in front of Buckskin for example. I'm sure my boat could hang with it, but I don't feel like replacing my counter-rotating props or brand new outdrive...
    So, how many boats do you own, and what type?
    Also, have any of you had any partnership deals on boats? How did it work out?
    I am thinking about going in halves on a jet just to fart around in....
    Thanks!
    CA Stu

dimarcobros
    My brother and I have a 77 DiMarco V-Drive and we just bought a 28' Conquest deckboat. The deckboat is at the boat show right now, it is the one in the middle.
    Here are some pics......
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...c-088s-med.jpg
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...R_0156-med.JPG
    DMB

eliminatedsprinter
    I own 3, but only one is a powerboat. The other two are just a kayack and a sailboard.

fourspeednup
    I only have my jet which I own with a good friend who happens to have a house on the river. As close as I could get to full boat ownership as a 19 yr old college student.

Danhercules
    I have one.
    A buddy of mine has 2. He leaves his big boat in Avalon moored up to sleep there, and uses his 30' scarab at a "runner" back and forth. Killer setup.

NOTALENT
    I currentyly have a 1996 thunderbird falcon..soon to be two. looking at some commanders.

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by Danhercules
    I have one.
    A buddy of mine has 2. He leaves his big boat in Avalon moored up to sleep there, and uses his 30' scarab at a "runner" back and forth. Killer setup.
    That is a "setup"

Checkmate
    I started out by buying my 78 18 foot jet off a buddy after he gotmad at the starter going bad.
    My wife was pregnant the next summer and was upset that she could not ride in the jet boat so we bought a 1991 21 foot Avalon cabin cruiser.
    Then the next summer I found a great deal on a Kawasaki 750 SS 2 person jetski. However I am going to sell it and get a 3 seater.

CEO
    Does almost one count??

jbtrailerjim
    Well I have two right now. A 2004 Ultra and a 1995 Essex. I hope to have the Essex gone soon though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast