Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBC manifold needed

cyclone
    i need a GOOD manifold for an 8-71 blower for a BBC. the Weiand manifold that i have sucks ass and the ports dont line up for sh$t. Looks like a really bad casting. who makes a good polished manifold and who's got one for sale?

Blown 472
    Originally posted by cyclone
    i need a GOOD manifold for an 8-71 blower for a BBC. the Weiand manifold that i have sucks ass and the ports dont line up for sh$t. Looks like a really bad casting. who makes a good polished manifold and who's got one for sale?
    Taking a walk on the dark side??

Heatseeker
    Mike, check out Brendan Murray's ad atragboats.com (http://dragboats.com/classified/allads.asp?type=10) . He has a used BDS manifold for $285.
    So, 94 mph isn't enough? Go get em'!

cyclone
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    Taking a walk on the dark side??
    dark side=propeller.

cyclone
    Originally posted by Heatseeker
    Mike, check out Brendan Murray's ad atragboats.com (http://dragboats.com/classified/allads.asp?type=10) . He has a used BDS manifold for $285.
    So, 94 mph isn't enough? Go get em'!
    when you can drive the boat with only one hand on the wheel at that speed the excitement tends to fade quickly. i want to know what 100+ mph feels like on the water so i'm adding some more power.

Blown 472
    dark side=propeller.
    Prop hater??? You know you could probably do well over 100 with your single four motor in a v drive.

cyclone
    ya it would. actually it would go that fast with even less power. but my shot at vdrives is nothing more than a reference to the classic vdrive/jet boat battle. plus i used to own one so i dont actually hate them.

Blown 472
    ya it would. actually it would go that fast with even less power. but my shot at vdrives is nothing more than a reference to the classic vdrive/jet boat battle. plus i used to own one so i dont actually hate them.
    I see, as I am just stirrin tha shit as well.

Heatseeker
    when you can drive the boat with only one hand on the wheel at that speed the excitement tends to fade quickly. i want to know what 100+ mph feels like on the water so i'm adding some more power.
    I know what you mean about fading excitement. There's never enough power!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    Try racingjunk.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast