Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best 70+mph V value 26' to 29'???????

bigq
    Dana is a great value for sure, Conquest has a nice 28 that i think they could deal on and if ya have more $ Howard 28.
    If you are looking now I think Dana still has that slightly used closed deck with the 500HP Vortec, just dropped the price I believe.

framer1
    I have to agree; that Dana in the ***boat mag. looked like a sweet deal.

Kachina26
    Got to at least look at Kachina (http://www.kachinaboats.com) I like the ride, don't think you'll get 70 w/o going a little bigger than the 496HO. 26' was 65k + taxnall, fully loaded.

DogHouse
    Cheetah CX29 is a good value. Starting at about $50k, it's pretty hard to beat if you're on a budget. Nice boat, not quite as upscale as some of the others, but a really good hull design that works well. For the price of most of the others with a 496, you could get a CX29 with the 525 or 575 Merc and run quite a bit faster.

TPI
    Originally posted by bigq
    Dana is a great value for sure, Conquest has a nice 28 that i think they could deal on and if ya have more $ Howard 28.
    If you are looking now I think Dana still has that slightly used closed deck with the 500HP Vortec, just dropped the price I believe.
    I know there are some very good initial price values on boats out there, and the boats work pretty well too. But I know for a fact there is a Red 2004 Howard 28 Bullet at the boat show with no motor package for sale in the Howard booth. The resale on these boats is incredible, and they are unbelievable to drive at any speed. I personally consider it the best "ALL AROUND" value in that size range. This one at the show is worth looking at, if you have a powerplant in mind, or a stock motor package. I think someone could save a few $$$$$$.

Havaparty
    Tab check out the Magic 29 or the Sleek 26. Both are very nice boats

Essex502
    What defines value in a boat? Initial price? How about resale value after "x" number of years? Anybody have an ideas on the hit each of the above mentioned boats would take when depreciated and resold in, say, 3 - 5 years? Where does the Magic, Sleek, Dana, Howard, Kachina, Conquest, Cheetah, etc. fall when resale is considered?
    The true cost and subsequent "value" is the depreciation and cost of maintaining the boat.
    Which boats have the best resale value to initial price ratio? Percentage-wise.

Kim Hanson
    Originally posted by Tab
    Kim, Who's "TIT'S" is it you're most interested in? Boys or girls?....Just curious...
    You shouldn't even be asking that, thats a known around the forums ........( . )( . )........

MagicMtnDan
    Originally posted by Havaparty
    Tab check out the Magic 29 or the Sleek 26. Both are very nice boats
    Hey Havaparty! I'm coming back out to see you (your boats) this Saturday - you gonna be there? It was good to meet you last Saturday.

THOR
    Dana is trying to break back into the market and willing to give their 27' away for a good price. They are nice boats.
    Warlocks, Laveys, Howards, etc are pricey but well worth the $$$.
    I have always loved the Warlocks. They ride well in medium chop and are relatively fast compared to other hulls.
    DCBs and Eliminators are proven hulls but are very pricey.
    I would have to go with the Warlock or the Dana for price, value and performance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast