Thread: Who is going to JetBoatRichs Superbowl party

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by ROZ
    The drinkin or the game?
    Rich's party????

Tom Brown
    I'm in. I'll bring the fat chicks.

Jbb
    Too late Bran boy...Thats what Im bringing....

JetBoatRich
    you guy's missed, great party

Kilrtoy
    EASY......I'm good at twister, I'm in
    MRS LUVINLIFE
    when we are in havasu with a few other discriminating board members , the girls always play twister, You are invited with the mister.....

SoCal_fun
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    you guy's missed, great party
    I have to agree, thanks for hosting Rich!! Good to see everybody again, hope you all made it home safe. There was a nasty accident on the 14 South, with someone getting arrested on my way in to work tonight. :frown:

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by SoCal_fun
    I have to agree, thanks for hosting Rich!! Good to see everybody again, hope you all made it home safe. There was a nasty accident on the 14 South, with someone getting arrested on my way in to work tonight. :frown:
    Ouch....don't like to hear that!

Mrs Luvnlife
    Hey Rich & Steph........thanks so much, GREAT party. Lots of fun and lots of food Love those parties you guys have, it's possible that may be my last invite though , guess I'll be seein ya sometime today! I'll be callin you even sooner. So next time, NO BEERS for me, couldn't stick with the 2 beers, see what happens, too much fun. And hey, at least we won something. Good to see everyone again too.

JetBoatRich
    Last Invite for you Jen, I don't think so Your family have an open invitation.
    The party was awesome, what a great set of people. Posse members and outsiders had a great time. Seems like we had enough food here to feed the Super-bowl Teams
    Thanks everyone for coming out and joining in the fun. The kids seem to really enjoy each other, little Rich is worn out today.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Originally posted by JetBoatRich
    Last Invite for you Jen, I don't think so Your family have an open invitation.
    The party was awesome, what a great set of people. Posse members and outsiders had a great time. Seems like we had enough food here to feed the Super-bowl Teams
    Thanks everyone for coming out and joining in the fun. The kids seem to really enjoy each other, little Rich is worn out today.
    Thanks Rich! You and your family always put on a great party, and everyone always seems to have a really good time, lots of good people. Liked that the neighbor (shit....name?) had on his Raiders garb.....
    Little Rich.....he's was kinda bummed out for a little while, what happened, did you find out? Poor guy.
    Oh by the way, your raise is in review, check with Jerry, we did a partial review.....I think the tile looks great, you did a good job, you deserve a raise indeed.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast