Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Look out Kansas here we come!!!

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Just a fair warning that Texas Jet and myself will be heading to Kansas this evening to drop his boat off at HTP. We plan on taking lots of before/after pics and if Duane doesn't mind I will SPAM the shit out of these boards with them like our buddys out west.
    Omega

Jake W
    Well you ought to have some really nice weather.NOT is is going to be a high of 20 to day and there is about 2 inches of snow on the ground,Cant be that much diffrent 3 hours from hear in Goddard?Duane is a good guy I am sure it will be a fun trip.
    Jake

Infomaniac
    Through Tulsa?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Originally posted by Jake W
    Well you ought to have some really nice weather.NOT is is going to be a high of 20 to day and there is about 2 inches of snow on the ground,Cant be that much diffrent 3 hours from hear in Goddard?Duane is a good guy I am sure it will be a fun trip.
    Jake
    well that ought to be an interesting drive seeing how Texas Jet and I have zero knowledge of how to drive on Ice/snow. How are the road conditions?? So I guess a lake test is out of the question seeing how it is probably frozen solid. We both are very excited and I look forward to meeting Duane in person. I have spoken with him on the phone a couple of times and he is always very courteous and helpful.
    Omega

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Originally posted by Infomaniac
    Through Tulsa?
    we could make that a pit stop. you got cold beer?
    Omega

Jet Hydro
    I`d tell ya to swing by over here but I only have Coke and Wellers

Ken F
    Omega,
    If you guys have no experience on snow and ice, don't even attempt it!!!
    It is sleeting hard right now from wichita to Springfield, and the roads have gotten slicker than snot in 30 minutes!
    Ken F

TexasJet
    :yuk: TRIP CANCELLED!!!!!! Due to crappy weather here and freezing weather up there. Will shoot for two weeks from tomorrow. I am so bumbed out. DAMN!!!!!!!!:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Blown 472
    pussies.

TexasJet
    JetHydro, I assume you are close to HTP? Coke and Wellers is fine with me. I feel safe in speaking for Omega, it's OK with him also. We will fine tune the get together in the next couple of weeks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast