Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Look out Kansas here we come!!!

Windy
    Originally posted by Blown 472
    ??????????????????????????
    Just asken to see a pic of the man with astro turf is all.

HBjet
    Honestly, I wish you guys a good trip when you do go (2 weeks?) and please take before and after pics of the work, I like seeing that shit, so that is why I always post my pics. What are you guys having done to the boat?
    HBjet

TexasJet
    I just ordered a set of Lightning headers from GSMarine. That was unexpected but needed. Got to get rid of the stock logs. At HTP they will add an E-shoe Kit, ride plate, top loader, 9 vein aggressor bowl, snoot, and reuse my diverter. We may go to a different cut impeller. The test runs will determine that.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by TexasJet
    I just ordered a set of Lightning headers from GSMarine. That was unexpected but needed. Got to get rid of the stock logs. At HTP they will add an E-shoe Kit, ride plate, top loader, 9 vein aggressor bowl, snoot, and reuse my diverter. We may go to a different cut impeller. The test runs will determine that.
    You are going to love that shoe, that was the best 200 bucks I ever spent on my shit box.

HBjet
    Blown, can you take a photo of your shoe kit and post it? I would like to see that.
    TJ, that's cool your going to make all of those changes. When finished, your going to have a different (better) boat!
    I know when I added the new motor, and comletely different pump setup, it was like a different boat. Kinda had to learn all over again when you where used to the hull handling a certain way.
    HBjet

Blown 472
    Originally posted by HBjet
    Blown, can you take a photo of your shoe kit and post it? I would like to see that.
    TJ, that's cool your going to make all of those changes. When finished, your going to have a different (better) boat!
    I know when I added the new motor, and comletely different pump setup, it was like a different boat. Kinda had to learn all over again when you where used to the hull handling a certain way.
    HBjet
    I will see if I can round up a digi, not sure how well they work in -10 weather.

HBjet
    oh yeah, I forgot, it's cold there.... if you can't, that's cool.
    HBjet

Jake W
    HBjet if you want to see the E shoe kits look on Duanes site there are pics of them on there.
    Jake

honkey1
    You will be happy Duane is a cool guy I bought my TX-19 from him but, due to cash flow issues I had to sell it to my brother. I've been checking out the Taylor he has on his site for sale. You guys take a look at it and tell me if I ought to drive up to check it out in person.

Ken F
    Honkey, that's one nice taylor!
    Duane is having an open house Feb 22,
    that would be a great date to come and look!
    Ken F

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast