Thread: Olds 455 intake manifold with EGR

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    I know this is a tough one to come by but I am looking for an Olds 455 intake manifold cast iron or aluminum that has provisions for an EGR valve. I need the EGR valve in order to pass emissions in Houston. Edelbrock doesn't seem to make a manifold with EGR so it looks like I have to go factory.
    Omega

Wet Dream
    I might still have the 455 cast intake with the smog crap on it. But the bad thing is trying to ship a 200# intake. (+/- ) I'll have to do some searching, but I think I tossed it for the reason of the weight and that I'd never need it again.

Back Forty
    There are many Olds guys from Texas on this board. Give it a try!
    www.realoldspower.com
    Mine is coming off the boat this year but for now it is only -5* out and Texas is a long ways off!

Mark Sims
    I have one off a 68 delta 4 bb if thats what your after but shipping would be a bitch. I'm 4 hrs from Houston.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Originally posted by Mark Sims
    I have one off a 68 delta 4 bb if thats what your after but shipping would be a bitch. I'm 4 hrs from Houston.
    does it have provisions for an EGR. If so then yes that is exactly what I am looking for. how much$$$ we may be making a trip to Abilene soon and Kileen is the halfway point for us.
    Omega

Mark Sims
    let me get to the shed and dig it out to check about the egr. may take a couple days, its in another town.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Originally posted by Mark Sims
    let me get to the shed and dig it out to check about the egr. may take a couple days, its in another town.
    no rush just putting my feelers out for a buddy.
    Omega