Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DCB Official Regatta - Sept 11-12

mbrown2
    I know it is a long time out, but Dave is throwing an Official Regatta this year...Mark your Calendars....who else is going?

Boatjob26
    We'll be there..... I wonder why he finally decided to have one, he said he never would. Should be a good time, I'll let all of our fellow 300x crew know. Sure going to be a lot of strap - on DCB's!

mbrown2
    Maybe he figured we would keep throwing unofficial ones unless he stepped up ......Should be some really nice boats come September....maybe Teague will be out there in his 29 by then...

framer1
    I will definitely be there with my old 01 mach 26, I'm starting to feel like a poor relative. But at's least it's paid for

HighRoller
    MB2, what's the gouge on Teague's F29? I'm thinkin the drivetrains in that rig will be, as you would say, sick!

Budget Baller
    I will be there. I will ask Dave if he needs any donations for some give-aways. I can donate some cordless tools or some cool billet hose nozzles.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    you know we will be there.. thanks for the info mbrown..
    let Dave know I love him..

Screaming Pete
    Originally posted by Budget Baller
    I will be there. I will ask Dave if he needs any donations for some give-aways. I can donate some cordless tools or some cool billet hose nozzles.
    BB, Don't wait for that DCB thing throw some of those tools this way now ... You guys know S/P will be in the house.. It's going to be at Martinez rite??

mbrown2
    Originally posted by Screaming Pete
    . It's going to be at Martinez rite??
    Yeah, if Martinez is in Havasu

mbrown2
    Originally posted by HighRoller
    MB2, what's the gouge on Teague's F29? I'm thinkin the drivetrains in that rig will be, as you would say, sick!
    Don't know the details...He has the boat and it will be rigged up at his place...My guess would be some of those nice new Whippled EFI 800's or 900's he now has....just a guess though....For all I know if could be a twin quad boat...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast