Thread: V-DRIVE for SALE!

circleboatKIDD
    Complete 10deg. Casale V-drive, with whirlaway and mounts newer style, so puller is not needed. $2000 obo.

Moneypitt
    Gary,(E ticket) Just what you wanted, I just hope its not out of Buds boat!!!!!! ( Although it didn't say anything about being wet lately)..........Find out how many sets of gears come with it ................Moneypitt

circleboatKIDD
    Moneypitt its from my Revenge that i crashed, not my gramps is boat. I'm trying to sell must of the running gear out of it,at least get a little money out of it. Ill check and see if I have any gear for it.

Moneypitt
    Check your PMs

Dave Sammons
    I am currently restoring an old Beisemeyer and do need a gear box. I am very interested in talking to you about yours. I also need a few other parts as well(turnbuckles,steering, solid driveline). Let me know how we can hook up. I am in socal.
    Dave Sammons

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Is this the "legendary" Dave Sammons??? From Litchfield fame??
    Welcome aboard dave!!

superdave013
    Originally posted by Dave Sammons
    I am currently restoring an old Beisemeyer and do need a gear box. I am very interested in talking to you about yours. I also need a few other parts as well(turnbuckles,steering, solid driveline). Let me know how we can hook up. I am in socal.
    Dave Sammons
    Dave! What's sup bro. If you go to the Long Beach Swapmeet look me up in space #770. I'ed like to talk to you about a few things.

Dave Sammons
    "Legendary"?? Don't know about that! I've been kinda viewing from the sidelines on this forum, after racing and building these things for over 30 years, I thought maybe I could offer a little insight once and a while, even if folks disagree, but, thats what makes it fun. Thanks for the welcome.
    Jerry, got a chance to see that clip of the 5 Litre I drove at Parker on your website. Looked like it was more fun to watch than it was to drive! I'll be contacting you offline to to order whatever you got on the thing. The owner wants to run it again in April, I can't wait.
    Super Dave, I'll look you up at long beach on the 8th.
    Dave Sammons

circleboatKIDD
    Dave Sammons checks your Pms