Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Deck Boat Choices

hot_diggity_dog
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    Is there any thread that has been done more times than the Deckboat threads?
    And don't they usually turn into Conquest vs. Magic?
    I think I layed out he whole deck boat seen from Production to custom pretty well!
    HDD'S L.A. Boat Show Deck Boat preview 2004 (http://www.riverratlife.com/galleries/labshdd/)
    HDD

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
    I think I layed out he whole deck boat seen from Production to custom pretty well!
    HDD'S L.A. Boat Show Deck Boat preview 2004 (http://www.riverratlife.com/galleries/labshdd/)
    HDD
    I agree, you did a great job. But what is with just two pics of the Magic??

hot_diggity_dog
    I agree, you did a great job. But what is with just two pics of the Magic??
    I went back twice and they wouldn't get off the freaking boat! Or peeps were stanidng next to it eating.
    HDD

Buff
    Mike67- Hallett has a red 26' tunnel deck boat with blue flames right now on display at the LA Boat Show at the Convention Center. HP 525 for power - nice rig. Comes with a triple axle Extreme Trailer with a boarding ladder up front. Buf

OutCole'd
    That is funny, I went there to take a bunch of pics of it, but I could not get a clear shot of the boat. There were people crawling all over that thing.
    I guess that made me feel kinda good though.

Ivan Dan
    I'm probably a biased opinion too considering but I still went to the boat show and spent 3 hours there looking at all the different deckboats and cats. I still think the Magic is the nicest deckboat, has the best looks, and most features for the money.
    Bill, boat looks really nice! Can't wait to see it on the water in LHC. When is it supposed to be done?
    Captrobby, clean ride can't wait to see yours on the water too!
    You guys know when the Magic Regatta is this year? I heard it was going to be in June sometime but anyone know the exact date?
    www.DanKaatz.com

Mike67rs
    Thanks again for the replies...Buff, I spent quite a bit of time admiring the Hallett at the boat show. I wasn't too crazy about the colors myself, but I liked the layout. Outcole'd, I did check out all of your photos from the boat show. They look a lot like the photos I took myself. I am afraid the Magic may be a little out of my $80-$85K price range, but I really like the boat...Mike

OutCole'd
    I know you could close the deal on a Magic with a 496HO for 85K or less.
    If interested, call them, talk to Darrin.

Mike67rs
    I know you could close the deal on a Magic with a 496HO for 85K or less.
    If interested, call them, talk to Darrin.
    Hmmmm, Out the door? Did I mention I like the Magic... I'll give him a call...Thanks

hot_diggity_dog

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast