Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: F#$king Wetbacks!

HighRoller
    So I roll up to the house right as this fat ugly mexican chick parks her POS dodge and heads for our trash and recycling. She watches me park and doesn't even hesitate to start digging! I told her to get lost and it took her a second to understand because obviously she "no habla". WTF? These cockroaches have absolutely no respect for anyone's property, including their own! It's one thing if she picks up a can off the street, but when you're digging in an enclosed area that the landlord pays to maintain and have picked up? HELL NO! We get a better price on rent because the owner gets the money from the recycling. I guess once they get away with moving illegally into a country they think everything is fair game!!

hboldno7
    I see whites blacks and asians doing it also.

Blown 472
    Uh dude, chinaman is not the right nomenclature, asian american.

Blown 472
    Originally posted by hboldno7
    I see whites blacks and asians doing it also.
    Man, do I like fried chicken.

78Eliminator
    ACTUALLY, once an item is placed in the trash, and the trash is located in the same place it is collected from your local trashmen, it becomes public property.

hboldno7
    Finger lickin good

mirvin
    Dang. That's funny. I was behind a car full of "people you described" sitting at a light and all of a sudden a kid jumps out of the back, runs up to a house and grabs the paper off the porch and ****ing steals it right in front of humanity!! I was amazed. He got in the car and handed it to dad
    Another time I had a nice galvanized bucket full of lemons sitting in front of my house with a sign that said "free lemons" and a family of "people you just described" walked by and helped themselves to some lemons ( I like to watch). They got like a half block away and the dad sent the boy back for more only the kid dumps the lemons out an runs off with my bucket!! WTF!! I had to chase him down the street and chew out his father!!
    Dang

hboldno7
    Originally posted by mirvin
    Dang. That's funny. I was behind a car full of "people you described" sitting at a light and all of a sudden a kid jumps out of the back, runs up to a house and grabs the paper off the porch and ****ing steals it right in front of humanity!! I was amazed. He got in the car and handed it to dad
    Another time I had a nice galvanized bucket full of lemons sitting in front of my house with a sign that said "free lemons" and a family of "people you just described" walked by and helped themselves to some lemons ( I like to watch). They got like a half block away and the dad sent the boy back for more only the kid dumps the lemons out an runs off with my bucket!! WTF!! I had to chase him down the street and chew out his father!!
    Dang
    Thats great

Blown 472
    Originally posted by mirvin
    Dang
    I like to watch, what tha **** you got some sorta lemon fetish??

hboldno7
    daddy? Where do little lemons come from?

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast