Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: F#$king Wetbacks!

mirvin
    Oh this is GREAT,...... :idea:
    WHY DID I JUST GET A PM TELLING ME THAT SOMEONE RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD????
    WHAT THE HELL.

Jrocket
    Oh this is GREAT,...... :idea:
    WHY DID I JUST GET A PM TELLING ME THAT SOMEONE RESPONDED TO THIS THREAD????
    WHAT THE HELL.
    you probably subscribed to it.

Brooski
    ACTUALLY, once an item is placed in the trash, and the trash is located in the same place it is collected from your local trashmen, it becomes public property.
    Negative Houston! It becomes the property of the trash collector, whoever that may be. Trash containers are considered recycling containers. With recycling and such and the costs involved, they are basically stealing. Our PD will arrest for digging thru the trash. The trash hauler gets money from the recyclables to offset costs.

Jrocket
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this thread has NO other purpose except to get rises out of people, stir the pot, hurt feelings, and serve no useful purpose. It was brought to the top for WHAT reason? Along the same lines as the "RD" thread that got deleted.
    Just another show of poor judgement.
    IMHO
    Rio
    Just like all threads in Bench racers as well.

C-2
    Negative Houston! It becomes the property of the trash collector, whoever that may be. Trash containers are considered recycling containers. With recycling and such and the costs involved, they are basically stealing. Our PD will arrest for digging thru the trash. The trash hauler gets money from the recyclables to offset costs.
    Not every city has municipal codes making it illegal to dig thru residential trash. There's no Cali Penal code section against it (yet).
    Commercial dumpsters usually fall under both Cali Penal and municipal codes for trespass.
    While you have no expectation of privacy for any trash set out for collection, people often mistakingly think somebody can jack your trash. It varies from city to city, county to county throughout the nation.
    damn, I must be bored....

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112