Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: F#$king Wetbacks!

Caribbean Jet
    I had the same issue. I lived in a Gated Community and we put out our recycling each Thursday. Well I stayed home one Thursday and saw this family digging through everyone’s recycling bins. I said hey what are you doing? and they were like No speak English. Well when they saw me calling the lousy security company that we pay for, they understood that. My neighbor saw the same thing a few weeks later. The community ended up putting security out on Thursday mornings to fight against this. What a joke, but they were working as a family.

RUCAV
    Until it hits the curb, they aint supposed to be going through with it regardless of ethnicity. The police cant even go through your trash until it hits the street withouth a search warrant. Most every city has a city ordinanace for anti-scaveging. At work I see em all the time. The tweekers are looking for crap that they somehow believe they can turn into something useful, including old food. The others generally look for recycleables. The older people are mostly very careful not to trash the area while the young ones dont respect anything and will trash the place for some cans.

GlastronGuy
    Originally posted by Caribbean Jet
    I had the same issue. I lived in a Gated Community and we put out our recycleing each Thursday. Well I stayed home one Thursday and saw this family digging through everyones recycling beens. I said hey what are you doing? and they were like No speak English. Well when they saw me calling the lousy security company that we pay for, they understood that. My neighbor saw the same thing a few weeks later. The community ended up putting security out on Thursday mornings to fight against this. What a joke, but they were working as a family.
    Your english and grammar are about as good as their's.

ROZ
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    I went to predominantly wet back highschool.. till I got kicked out for playing Kick the can. Mexican... african... asiancan...
    Jesus that was terrible even for me.. LOL
    Which HS was predominately MExican...San Marcos or Carlsbad? Wait, they both are....lol
    ROZ <------ Mexican, Polish , Dutch ....

ROZ
    Originally posted by LeE ss13
    ACTUALLY ... I checked with the local Sheriff, (Southern California), and once placed on the sidewalk, it becomes the property of the Trash Collector.
    Yea, what he said...

78Eliminator
    I am Irish, and yes all the stereotypes are true, I like to drink and fight and stuff.....

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by titties and beer
    stuff..... STUFF WHAT? WHERE? [/B][/QUOTE]
    Ahhhh. An Irish lady!

*CLARIFICATION*
    dave- yes i do know what they are,...i was just trying to get a rise out of someone?...but thanks for the lesson bro! todd
    mirvin- as for the sig "I hate red!"
    four years back, i purchased a min-pin pup for my wife....ever since the day i brought that lil POS home,... he has pissed on something of mine!!! well, two weeks ago, he finally met his match! he pissed in my work boots for the last time! I sent him to live with a foster home through the min-pin rescue org!
    i guess its time to change the sig.!

King Kuracz
    Originally posted by GlastronGuy
    Your english and grammar are about as good as their's.

Don't bust on someones grammar and then get yours wrong.
    It's "theirs", no aphostrophe.

moneysucker
    I had some roofers working on a brand new project and they had a POS gas air compressor leaking oil on brand new flat work. Yel up to them to get some cardboard under it; "no save?"SP was my answer both times I understand that means F- Off! but have been told it some times means "don't understand." I turned the compressor off and heard from the roof, "Hey, what are you doing!" Response: "Save That, don't you mother ****er!" I use no english now all the time any time I don't want to do what anyone says. Works like a charm.
    CY

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast