Thread: Dcb Dvd

TOBTEK
    soooooo, I stole "FAST TIMMIES" new DCB brochure last night at the LA show. Got home at 11:00 and watched it twice. Makes me want a F26 with 300x's real bad.......so how many times have you watched the new DVD?
    BTW: was nice to meet "Mr Sandbar junkies" & "MR Flyin V", or "MR Flyin T" or "Mr Flyin C" what ever the more appropriate new name will be .

mbrown2
    Watched it once, and I am bummed I did not make it there on Friday when they giving out the white shirts for the heli-passes that actually made it into the video

jm2drvr
    tob, I was there last night also...I was hanging in the dcb booth for a good hour, bummed I missed you.

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by jm2drvr
    tob, I was there last night also...I was hanging in the dcb booth for a good hour, bummed I missed you.
    what time were you there? We didnt get there untill after 6...TRAFFIC SUCKED! two beers, one kick ass bloodymary...and we were outa time. Wish I had more time.......

jm2drvr
    6-8

Screaming Pete
    Originally posted by TOBTEK
    what time were you there? We didnt get there untill after 6...TRAFFIC SUCKED! two beers, one kick ass bloodymary...and we were outa time. Wish I had more time.......
    Tobtek, Once again we were at the same place at the same time and still never met WTF

Charley
    Originally posted by jm2drvr
    are you gay??

TOBTEK
    Originally posted by Screaming Pete
    Tobtek, Once again we were at the same place at the same time and still never met WTF
    WOW......what we have here is a LACK of communication One of these days....MAYBE ....for sure at the big sandbar in Yuma this year.....

jm2drvr
    were not talking to you charlie