Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ultra 24' stealth vs Shockwave 25'

Steamin' Rice
    I haven't seen the 24 Stealth in person so I can't really comment on that boat, but I am a big fan of the Tremor. Like rivercrazy said, the Tremor is a really big 25, with a lot of freeboard which will help you out in rough water. I ordered my 29 Shockwave about 2 years ago and have been really happy with it and the company. Other than routine maintenence, I have not had any issues with boat and it still looks brand new. Barry looks out for his customers and will ensure that you boat is built right.

Tremor Therapy
    Rivercrazy stated it fairly well. I looked at almost every boat in teh 24-26 foot range, and I kept coming back to the Tremor. IMHO, the Tremor is much better "all around" boat, and I have nothing but positive things to say about it, the experience I had with Shockwave when buying it, and the customer service has been outstanding.

FRENCHIE
    wow 305 looks at this post, but only 13 replies!?

Lacolaw
    My last stop of the day was at Shockwave. I really wanted to get a good look at their boats. I didnt make it in time before they closed for the day. Ended up back at Ultra and they gave me a deal on the new 24 that I couldnt pass up.
    Probably would have ended up the same anyway. I havent seen a boat I like better yet in that price range.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12