Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More LA Boat Show Pics

HavasuDreamin'
    Roln........or anyone else for that matter. Do you know approximately what the price difference is between the 29' Force Cat with the canopies and without? IMHO..........their cat is one of the best "bangs for the buck" out there right now.
    HD

roln 20s
    Roln........or anyone else for that matter. Do you know approximately what the price difference is between the 29' Force Cat with the canopies and without? IMHO..........their cat is one of the best "bangs for the buck" out there right now.
    I'm not sure what the price difference is, I actually forgot to ask. But as for the best "bang for the buck" you are totally correct. I believe the non canopy open bow 29 I posted a pic of was 90K with a carb 750hp engine. That is unbelievable, plus their motor builder (lagman ???in Valencia) has a great name going around the show- even John West commented on his great motors.
    Plus this 29 has a ton of room, even below deck between the cockpit and openbow. Definately should be atop any cat buyers list. I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it again, I have heard great things about EBoatLoans (dano from Force)--financing and a custom boat by the same person definately has its perks--something else to consider. I know the owner of this 29 openbow was very happy with the boat and Dano's financing process.
    Roln 20s

Reaper1
    I got the price sheets from Force and standard pricing with canopies is $10,000 more. Those are expensive wind blockers.

SecondTake
    Great pics. I'll send in the MIA show shots in Feb. Hope they are as good.

Sherpa
    nice hot boats...........
    but to have the words, Best built tournament boat in the world,
    and the name malibu is an oxymoron....
    --Sherpa
    my own .02

RUNFAST
    You're welcome. When do you get the new Force? What motor are you getting? Dano was definately excited about that boat, as he should be, it came out very well.
    In March sometime....I equipped it with a Teague 900 EFI / Teague Plat Drive.
    Havasu Dreamin' with price diiference between the canopy and non-canopy is approximately 10,000.00. Hope that helps

roln 20s
    In March sometime....I equipped it with a Teague 900 EFI / Teague Plat Drive.
    Damn, that bad boy should haul ass. Killer motor and drive setup-I'm glad to see Teague doing to EFI Whipples.
    but to have the words, Best built tournament boat in the world,
    I don't really see how this is oxymoron, but thats ok, we are all entitled to our $.02. Maybe I'm just a little slow today.
    Roln 20s

RUNFAST
    Damn, that bad boy should haul ass. Killer motor and drive setup-I'm glad to see Teague doing to EFI Whipples.
    Me Too ! ....and a 1 year warranty on the motor

roln 20s
    Runfast--that one year warranty makes it sound even more appealling! Congrats again.
    Roln 20s

kevnmcd
    This is my neighbors new boat.....turned out sweet!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...nbow_1-med.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast