Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: More LA Boat Show Pics

unleashed
    I enjoyed the boatshow this week. Alot of nice cats and V's. I like DCB's canopy 29 and was actually interested in buying one but the deal didnt pan out. I definitly think they have the best bottom out there right now.
    I also love Eliminators 28 looks sweet as well and is very nicely done.
    Force's new 29 canopy is definitly the best bang for your buck. Came out very solid. I have to give it up to Dano for making it happen. 2 years ago it was just a drawing on Danos scrapbook and now its reality. Congrats.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

RUNFAST
    Force's new 29 canopy is definitly the best bang for your buck. Came out very solid. I have to give it up to Dano for making it happen. 2 years ago it was just a drawing on Danos scrapbook and now its reality. Congrats.
    YUP !
    Dano, John and Brad worked this design all year to make it happen and they did a FANTASTIC JOB ! She's a work of art ! I'm stoked !
    FORCE should do very well with this boat. I hear the 32 Canopy is next.

Dave C
    Patrick
    I just saw the same paintjob on the Ultra up here at the Norcal boat show. That thing is sick....
    I've never looked at Ultra before and I was impressed.
    Dave

Troubles No More
    (My cutie Amanda next to the 25 Bullet- she even matches, I know...I should have just bought it!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...llet_6-med.jpg)..
    Great piece of writing in HB on the Howard 25 Bullet. I was told this boat was sold to someone from back east..

roln 20s
    Great piece of writing in HB on the Howard 25 Bullet. I was told this boat was sold to someone from back east..
    Yes, you are correct. This boat pictured was sold first thing Saturday morning (first weekend). Killer looking boat. The HB (along with other mags..Powerboat, Family Performance, etc..)write up on these bullets have been nothing short of amazing. What Mike has done with the Bullet line is incredible. Definate the best Vees in the class- IMO.
    I just saw the same paintjob on the Ultra up here at the Norcal boat show. That thing is sick....
    The pictures don't do that boat justice. Its just beautiful. Between that boat, and John's 28 Stealth (same style graphics just red)--those are the best pieces of work I have seen come from his shop- a great product and the price makes it even better.
    Glad you liked it to. I'm very impressed with Ultra and John West.
    Roln 20s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123