Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sbc 350...

Sand Dawg
    It's -2 outside and I'm thinking of modding the motor in a 95, 21.5 ft. Mariah, with a Alpha outdrive. Cam, intake, heads, not to wild, the outdrive won't take that but just a good all round lake runner and cruzin boat. It already has Captain Calls on it. Thanks guys....ps to cold to go snowmobiling.....

Infomaniac
    Build yourself a 383. Will make a world of difference.

Blown 472
    ...ps to cold to go snowmobiling..... [/B]
    ??????????????????????

Sand Dawg
    383....hhhhmmmm. what all would have to be done to the block and crank....and yes it is to cold to go sledin, besides a winter strom warning for Eastern Washington right now.

HP350SC
    Still got that 144 kit gathering dust. It's sitting down at the Portland boat show right now at the Pacific Power boats booth...easy bolt on, 10mph, $1500!

396_Z
    lmao, like he can get to the boat show.
    Probably cancelled that today too.

HP350SC
    Depends how bad you want to go faster! ride the sled down haha! Show lasts through weekend. I'll be hittin' the LA show in 3 weeks, then over to AZ to drop outdrive off at Max machine works.

396_Z
    Yeah, I'll be at the show Sunday. I'm just enjoying the hell out of watching pdx get "pounded" by snow when I've been knee deep in it since christmas.

powerplay230
    HP350 it's late or at least too late for my brain, What's the 144 kit??
    Thanks,
    Rick

HOSS
    Why stroke it. The outdrive already doesn`t have enough ass to handle what you got. Throw the 350at it and have fun. Rpm performer(dirt cheap used), whatever 4 gun carb ya got rebuilt, stock heads(just check for burnt valves and replace stem seals) that you should spend a bill on to have shaved (15-25), and a Lunati mild cam.
    Yep. That oughta do it.
    Not all boats are made to go fast. Some are actually built just to have fun in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast