Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SUNSATION @ the LA SHOW

carbonmarine
    Hey guys,
    Did anyone stop by the show and see the Sunsations ? I have not yet made it there... I hear they had two boats - a 28 open and a 32 with the new dash.... all monster guages...
    tell me....what ya thought ?
    Rick32

rivercrazy
    I climbed all over the 28. I have to say that is one really nice boat. They appear to build a hell of a good quality product. Very well thought out interior with lots of creature comforts. You can tell they think differently than the west coast builders. To me is seems like they really think beyond just day boating with their setup. Looks like you could spend a few days in comfort on their boats.
    I spoke to Dave there (one of the owners) and he is a hell of a nice guy and appeared to really love what he is doing with Sunsation.
    The only thing I noticed was they seem a little narrow. Not sure what the beam is on the 28 but it didn't feel like a 100 inch beam
    Overall I have to say I was impressed!

Jordy
    They had a closed bow 29'ish footer at the Phoenix show. It was a clean boat. The thing that blew me away was when one of the sales guys, approx 200lbs or so, climbed up on the bow and jumped up and down a couple times. The deck didn't even flex. Now that's a solid boat. He did it in a couple different places as well, so it wasn't like he was jumping where he knew a support was either. Pretty impressive.

dorC
    Be sure to check out the 32 Innovator. The engineering that went into that boat is way above anything else on the market! ANYTHING!

Kilrtoy
    They make awesome boats and even more awesome paint jobs,
    BUT for some reason these boats lacked the Sunsation Style in the paint department:frown:

carbonmarine
    Yeah teh guy that paints 99.9% of The Sunsation's is one hell of a talent....... Here his web site: check out his work !
    www.mitchertcustompainting.com
    Tell me more.....
    Rick 32

superV
    I see some peeps are looking out side the WEST COAST BOX Its about focking time

SoCalOffshore
    I looked at them and they were very nice. They do have a narrower beam than most. I think 8'2", as opposed to 8'6".

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by superV
    I see some peeps are looking out side the WEST COAST BOX...
    I happen to like West Coast box...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast