Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite steakhouse?

STGP
    Bones, Atlanta, GA

OGShocker
    Originally posted by clownpuncher
    Of course for THE best freakin baby back ribs and burgers, ya gotta go to ROC's Firehouse Grille (http://rocsfirehouse.us/index.htm)
    We plan on coming to see you CP, I just get sleepy on the way back to Chino. Could you UPS me a loaded cheeseburger? UPS Ground is fine.
    Do you work most everyday?
    OG (headed for the boat show) Shocker

Ducatista
    Nice fat ribeye on the stainless steel magna Bar-B-Q, attached to the scotty's flush mount rod holder, on the open bow of my boat smok'n up Steamboat!

BowTie Rick
    St. Elmo's in Indianapolis. If your ever there, MAKE SURE to get the shrimp cocktail with the horseradish dipping sauce :burningm: Its like eating fire for a split second, then its cool and tasty not like a pepper that keeps on burning. Luckily I go there every Dec. for the PRI show.

bear down
    Originally posted by BUSTI
    Oh yeah I forgot Pinnacle Peaks the original in Scottsdale AZ! And of course you can't forget Commanders Palace in New Orleans LA...the best filet mignon on the planet!
    Isn't there one in San Dimas/Glendora?

TrojanDan
    Originally posted by totenhosen
    Taylor's in La Canada
    The Coulette (sp?) cut by far from Taylor's is the best steak I've eaten. Supposedly there is only two cuts of this steak on each cow. Not too bad at under $20 too.

STGP
    BoeTie Rick, St. Elmo's in Indy is the sh*t been there several times. Good Call!

Tom Brown
    Lumsden Hotel
    You literally drive by the cows as you pull into the hotel. They bring the steak raw and you cook it on a grill in the public area of the restaurant. Fabulous steak.

HalletDave
    Texas Roadhouse
    College Station, Texas
    Mighty fine steaks, yall.

Blown 472
    Hasse's in borth wisconSIN. Home of the three pound t bone, tha damn steaks are so big there they have their own meat saw and cut them on the spot. I had 2lb sirlion for 17 bucks last week, and a baked sweet tater.