Thread: Looking for a Pic?

superV
    Looking for a few pics of buckets seats with a cooler seat behind them, to show the wife thinking about going with this set up. Any help would be great!

roln 20s
    Something like this- its RTJas 21 Lavey.
    http://www.rivertoys.com/LaveyMeAlone/images/lma_1p.jpg
    Roln 20s

superV
    Nice just what I was looking for!Thnx Keep them coming!

clownpuncher
    Here ya go. The original owner, Froggystyle, had this cooler custom fitted with an upholstered pad, complete with Ultra's logo. Either way you go I'd suggest the stainless cooler and make sure you cover the hinges in the rear with some material, so's not to chaf the boat's upholstery. [url]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/53609-med.jpg

little rowe boat
    Hey CP. thats pretty cool.Do you know where I could purchase that cooler ?

clownpuncher
    LRB. How ya been?
    You can purchase that particular cooler, but it'll cost ya
    Actually, that's a coleman stainless 48 quart deal. Just have a seat cusion made to match your boats interior and fasten it to the top.

little rowe boat
    Originally posted by clownpuncher
    LRB. How ya been?
    You can purchase that particular cooler, but it'll cost ya
    Actually, that's a coleman stainless 48 quart deal. Just have a seat cusion made to match your boats interior and fasten it to the top.
    Doin ok,how about yourself ? whens the wedding? I would like to purchase the cooler,but where? I am getting ready to take the boat in for a re-uoholstery job and would like to get the cushion done at the same time.

clownpuncher
    Originally posted by little rowe boat
    Doin ok,how about yourself ? whens the wedding? I would like to purchase the cooler,but where? I am getting ready to take the boat in for a re-uoholstery job and would like to get the cushion done at the same time.
    Doin good LRB. We actually got married in Dec, in Vegas. We figured what the heck, we're getting married anyway, we may as well get the tax benefit for 2003. We've both been-there-done-that as far as blown out weddings. Kinda nice in Vegas. No fuss, jus drinkin and havin fun.
    I don't know exactly where to get the cooler. Maybe look on line? The stainless really keeps the beers cold for a long time, and it's stronger than the plastic. Obviously with its configuration in my boat it's used as a seat too.