Thread: gen6 oil pan

victorfb
    i am looking for a Dooley oil pan for my jet boat. 10qt min. to fit a gen6 502.

victorfb
    looks like im going to have to pawn the silverware. darn those pans are hard to find.

cyclone
    moroso makes one.

victorfb
    really? cool. ill have to check into theirs. i like the dooleys. they do a great job with the baffles and such. and the pickup alignment useually works real well. never use a moroso pan though. thanks mike...

victorfb
    thanks Rexone. i remember looking at the sale you had on the pans a while back and saw that the genVI pans werent on sale. any chance they will be sometime soon? im thinking of going to the boat show this weekend, will there be any there to look at?

Let me check out my stock situation on these later tonight. I don't have this specific pan at the show I don't think and the ones I do have are on the display engines. I'll get back with you if I come up with something on sale. Thanks

victorfb
    thanks Rexone. your allright, despite what they say about you...hahaha
    oh great, that crack just cost me a discount...

HalletDave
    Victor,
    I won't be able to make it to the boat show this year.
    Please pick me up one of the NEW Rex Marine catalogues.
    Sorry Mike, I could not resist.

victorfb
    No problem HalletDave. i hear there is a big box of em hangin around somewere. ok ok, i got suckered into the band wagon here.
    you guys DO know that Rex has a website, right? then again, im betting your looking for some good read while sittin on the thrown.