Thread: BrendellaJet...

fourspeednup
    How's the boat coming along? Been away for awhile wondering if I missed anything?

BrendellaJet
    No, you haven't missed a damn thing! Ive just been saving my pennies so I can build my motor the way I want it to be. Ill be making some progress in the next month though. Ill keep ya posted!

fourspeednup
    Originally posted by BrendellaJet
    No, you haven't missed a damn thing! Ive just been saving my pennies so I can build my motor the way I want it to be. Ill be making some progress in the next month though. Ill keep ya posted!
    I'm happy I didn't miss anything
    Sucks you haven't gotten anything done:frown:
    I want to see what my boat will look like once I get $$$$ by looking at yours

BrendellaJet
    Yeah, I know, im a little bummed too! I just decided to slow down and take my time. I was rushing it to get it done, and I would have ended up settling for motor parts I didn't really want. Ill be renting a paint booth very soon to get her gelled, then things will start to pick up again. My motor wont be cheap though, so Im going to build it as the funds allow. It should be ready by December. Funny thing is, I said that last January too!