Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Magic Deck Boats

hot_diggity_dog

PerfectionDtail
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by DogHouse
    [B]Hey PerfectionDtail, I was wondering what your new ride was going to be... Is that the first 34 they built? Give us some details on that bad boy! I'm surprised they let you launch at the marina since you're within 2' of their so-called size limit. When I was there in Dec, I was not so politely asked to not come back until I do something about the noise. Looks like I'll be putting in on the south end of the lake from now on.
    That was Poker Run weekend (Oct) when I took delivery of the boat. Twin 575's. I put in at Windsor Sat morning and pulled it out Sunday at Havasu Marina. They didn't say a thing, and the boatseems really loud (a lot louder than my last one). If they(marina) talk sh*t, I think I would go crazy on them.
    They just have to piss off the wrong person (such as a boater who is also an attorney). Even though it is a private business, you could get them for something. You treat people like sh*t, they will return it 10 fold.

CAPTROBBY
    WENT TO THE BOAT SHOW TODAY. ALMOST NOBODY THERE.
    HERE IS THE LATEST SHOT OF MY BOAT, DARRIN SAYS IT WILL BE READY FOR DELIVERY IN ABOUT 2 WEEKS.

OutCole'd
    The boat looks great Capt. Let me know hot the delivery goes.
    Congrats.

STGP
    CaptRobby,perfectionDtail,1askydv,---SweeeeeeeeT rides, we'll be lookin for ya on the lake this summer.

race1jeep
    Some definately nice rides being built!

OutCole'd
    Larry (1ASKYDV) It was great to meet you Saturday. Your boat still looks new, have you had it the water yet? I was checking it out in the morning before I saw you, it looks sweet.

CEO
    I love the lines on the Magic, great looking boats boys!!

THATJEFFGUY
    OutCole'd..that looks sweet Bro !! Just a suggestion...maybe you shoulda left out some of the optional equipment, and sprung for a better trailer !

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by THATJEFFGUY
    OutCole'd..that looks sweet Bro !! Just a suggestion...maybe you shoulda left out some of the optional equipment, and sprung for a better trailer !
    I did upgrade the trailer, it came with a single axle standard. I plan on putting some low profile tires on it next year.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast