Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Magic Deck Boats

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by 1ASKYDV
    Bill,
    lets see the pics of the finished product...I know you got some!
    I have some but not any real good shots. I will take some this weekend & post the shit out of them.
    I am real happy, the boat looks sweet.

1ASKYDV
    Originally posted by OutCole'd
    I have some but not any real good shots. I will take some this weekend & post the shit out of them.
    I am real happy, the boat looks sweet.
    Good deal...hopefully you won't get rained on, and are able to put her in the water!

OutCole'd
    Good deal...hopefully you won't get rained on, and are able to put her in the water!
    Ya, I figure I am not going back till the weather is better. It would take a month to clean after dragging it through a storm in the desert.

cola
    A friend is having a deck built right now. We need a pic or two if anyone is at the shop. The name is Miller. It will have the Merc. 525. Should run good. So shoot & post if you can, PLEASE.
    Late, Mike

OutCole'd
    That 525 should run great. That is what I went with.http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...c_Pics_064.jpg

cola
    What do you think it will run, mid 80's. I need to do a Whipple on my HP500 to keep him in sight this summer.
    Late

OutCole'd
    Originally posted by cola
    What do you think it will run, mid 80's. I need to do a Whipple on my HP500 to keep him in sight this summer.
    Late
    STGP has the 525 in his and I believe he is doing 83-85 in the cooler weather & 80 in the Heat of Summer.
    Is that right STGP??
    I have yet to take mine out. Hope to demo it this weekend. Too much rain last weekend.

Mike67rs
    What did you do for colors & graphics?
    Too hard to explain...staying with the white base and going with burgundy to red fade graphics on the side with a black pin. I believe you have the same red on your Cole and the new Magic. If it turns out good, I will post lots of pics. Yours turned out real nice. Post pics of the finished product...Mike

1ASKYDV
    STGP has the 525 in his and I believe he is doing 83-85 in the cooler weather & 80 in the Heat of Summer.
    Is that right STGP??
    I have yet to take mine out. Hope to demo it this weekend. Too much rain last weekend.
    The 525 runs around 75-78 all summer long, but when its gets cooler it will run past 80.
    In November it ran 84 on GPS!!

OutCole'd
    The 525 runs around 75-78 all summer long, but when its gets cooler it will run past 80.
    In November it ran 84 on GPS!!
    I was close.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast