Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys want a good deal on a DCB??(FORCE)

NorCalCat
    98k what motor was that with? what was the force with the 540? seems like a lot for 26', I thought they were priced better than that, not to mention another 24k if you buy it closer to summer, that can't be right.
    The DCB with a Merc 500 was $98k. The Force was $89k with the 540. The Force is also a big 29, more room...Dave quoted me on the CDB 26, so I tend to think that's the price...
    Too late for bantering, I am pumped to take delivery of myu new Force29!!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Deano. I love your boat. why would you want to get rid of it? Didn't you just have it delivered?

NorCalCat
    Deano, you must be joking! Your Force 32 is so sweet. Is too big? Why would you step back down to a 29? And a DCB at that?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Originally posted by NorCalCat
    Deano, you must be joking! Your Force 32 is so sweet. Is too big? Why would you step back down to a 29? And a DCB at that?
    Mr Funny man.. why would he be steppin down..

bigq
    Originally posted by unleashed
    Thanks Mike, I almost pulled the deal on the 29 DCB but I couldnt justify the numbers. Charlie put in a good word for me but I guess they didnt want a Force guy joining the DCB crew.
    I guess I'll have to stick with my big ole 32. Its gonna be a good summer ya'll can't wait for the warm weather. Sweet photos!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    Man that sucks, huh/

CEO
    Mike your rig is sweet.

Havasu Cig
    98k for a 26 with a 500 sounds a little cheap to me. The Merc motors are not cheap. I bet that is a stripped down price. Add on hydraulic steering, stereo, XR drive ect...the price will climb.
    Make sure you get everything in writting, or you might have a due bill when you pick it up.

HavasuDreamin'
    I think Force builds the best "bang for the buck" cat out there right now. If I were buying, I would seriously consider the 29' (probably with canopies). The red and white one above is BAD Azz.

NorCalCat
    98k for a 26 with a 500 sounds a little cheap to me. The Merc motors are not cheap. I bet that is a stripped down price. Add on hydraulic steering, stereo, XR drive ect...the price will climb.
    That was my point Havasu Cig! Stripped down for $98, add the XR, stereo, blah blah blah. Force is out the door loades and still $10k cheaper. And still got everything in writting.

Tab
    100g's here 100g's there, next thing you know we're talking about some real money....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast