Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: You guys want a good deal on a DCB??(FORCE)

TOBTEK
    One thing to think about........do you think the DCB would have more than a 10K higher RESALE value in a few years( I do )????? IF so , in the long run the DCB would cost you less to own overall.... AND REALLLLLY, Whats the diff between 98K and 108K........BOTH WAYS....TO MUCH $$$$ ! at these kinds of dollars and quality at hand, Its pretty much what boat you like the most. I for one say get the new aftershock 26ftr (I think??) If you want alot of CAT for the Buck. It looked pretty dang nice for 60K base price. And how about Teague for OVER PRICED products......30-50K for a motor without the outdrive. I brought a BMW master tech to theshow. He looked over the parts list on the difference motors....he was shocked at the prices.....BIG, BIG, BIG mark ups!
    QUESTION.....Would there be a market for motors with all the same internal motor parts as say Teague's package ( same pistons, same Merlin block, same blower, same rods, heads...ect) and say save 10,000.00 ish dollars? My buddy says he could build a old school push rod motor in his sleep.....Im 1/2 temped to let him do one.....

unleashed
    Well, I went back to the boatshow today and Dave gave me a deal I couldnt pass up. I guess Im officially part of the DCB crew now with a Force background!
    I loved my 32 and someone will be real happy with that boat. If you've seen my 32 at the show you know its a nice piece of work. It runs really hard and good in Rough water. Im going to miss her. :cry:
    Now for my new boat. My wife fell in love with the DCB 29 boat at the show and said she had to have it. Last year we got alot of crap when we launched at the Marina cause they said our boat was over 30ft. Well I guess they can't say that this year. The workmanship is topnotch and the bottoms are blueprinted(Not sure how many mfg's do that). So here we are with my pocketbook alot more empty so I guess its time for a second job!
    Oh yeah its getting twin teague 800's(Yes I know Im overpaying but honestly theres a good history here).
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by unleashed
    Well, I went back to the boatshow today and Dave gave me a deal I couldnt pass up. I guess Im officially part of the DCB crew now with a Force background!
    Uh....have you been drinking?
    Congrats, in any case.

unleashed
    Thanks HH, Yep I had been drinking all day. DCB is conveniently next to the bar so it wasnt long before I signed on the dotted line.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by unleashed
    Thanks HH, Yep I had been drinking all day. DCB is conveniently next to the bar so it wasnt long before I signed on the dotted line.
    Yeah...no kidding. I think the booth placement is by design.
    At least you didn't end up with a coyote-ugly boat...that thing should haul the mail with those Teague motors.
    Keep an eye on Carlos...that guy is trouble.

Kilrtoy
    IF so , in the long run the DCB would cost you less to own overall
    Why is that
    inquiring minds want to know

CEO
    Force is a nice rig, but it ain't no DCB, in my opinion. Welcome to the Family. Don't f*** with the Godfather! Take the canolies!

Kilrtoy
    so why is the DCB better???????????

RUNFAST
    I would seriously consider the 29' (probably with canopies). The red and white one above is BAD Azz.
    HD....DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT....THAT BAD BOY IS MINE!

CEO
    In my opinion, first of all the DCB looks nicer, the dcb is rigged nicer, the dcb is a total custom boat, they reworked my whole front end of the bow for my needs, they reworked my complete stereo to my needs, Does Force come with a stereo? the dcb boys are much cooler than what I delt with at Force. Agree or not you want to know why, well there's a few personal reasons

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast